The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Hot Dogs

Hot Dogs

Hey, just wondering what everyone thinks of hotdogs. Good protein, fats?? Anyone eat them in there diet or from time to time??
    Deal with it.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

I eat turkey hot dogs when bulking. Fat free, made with malto and dextrose with ground turkey. Protein isn't quite high enough but its a great supplement to a meal.
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by HomeYield
    I eat turkey hot dogs when bulking. Fat free, made with malto and dextrose with ground turkey. Protein isn't quite high enough but its a great supplement to a meal.
    Never seen these, will have to try them out. I have had chicken hotdogs, they are pretty good also but they are not fat free. I think regular hotdogs would be a bad choice though because there are much better options. They are fairly calorie dense and high in saturated fats.
    Last edited by Dedicated; 06-12-2004 at 08:28 PM.

hotdogs are baddd news.....stay away if at all possible....go to the healthy choice section of your grocery store they may have better hot dog options
    Last edited by emjlr3; 06-13-2004 at 08:19 AM.

Tried a veggie dog a while back. Wasn't too bad and had 18g protein, low fat, low carb. Didn't taste anything like a hot dog, though. As far as regular dogs go, I avoid 'em like the plague. Eating pig lips and ***holes doesn't do a thing for me.

melt
    Opinions are like ***holes, everybody has one.

There are three kinds of lies - lies, damned lies and statistics. ~Benjamin Disraeli

regular hotdogs are horrible for u. atleast go with a all beef hotdog or turkey hotdog. but still a lot of them are high in saturated fat. for the least fat go to a organic type store like whole foods. you can get dogs there low in fat. Dont ever try one of those soy dogs. they are the worst ever
    Never Giving In.

Thanks for your thoughts, I may have a look around and see what I find at the store.
    Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by HomeYield
    They don't have a lot of calories or protein but the carbs that are in them are good for pre or post workout. If you want a healthy hotdog, they're good to try. Toss on there some fat free cheese and a bit of chilli and you might have a better protein meal.
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.