Thread: Question About UD2

Hybrid View

Question About UD2

Hey guys! Whats up? I am currently planning on starting my first HST cycle this upcoming monday. Hopefully, it will help put some size on me. However, afterwards, I would like to cut. I have heard that UD2 is the best way to cut. Is this true? Is UD2 jsut a diet or is it also a workout plan? Also, did you all buy the e-book or is there another way to get it? (I just dont want to be the dumb kid who spent money when he didn't have to)

260(-62) from 193 from 275
    you could start reading at www.bodyrecomposition.com

you can also buy the program there

after reading the results guys like galileo and guys on that site have gotten I would say it's worth the money and Lyle is a really generous guy in the community

cool to support his lazy ass so he can post online all day and be piss funny and informative

Quote Originally Posted by Holto
    it's worth the money and Lyle is a really generous guy in the community. cool to support his lazy ass so he can post online all day and be piss funny and informative
    I agree with that in every way that i can lol.

UD2 is an incredibly well researched, facinating and amusing book to read. Lyle is funny but dont doubt that he knows his stuff. Hes as sharp as....something that is normally very sharp that has recently just be sharpened.

If you have bought the e-book ($20) (and you can tell those who have and havent by the daft questions they ask on the forum) Lyle (and besotted followers) will happily advise/help/tutor you along throught the diet and its complexities.

It works.

Quote Originally Posted by Holto
    you could start reading at www.bodyrecomposition.com

you can also buy the program there

after reading the results guys like galileo and guys on that site have gotten I would say it's worth the money and Lyle is a really generous guy in the community

cool to support his lazy ass so he can post online all day and be piss funny and informative
    Hell yeah, I've seen some of Lyles forum replies. He's a clown. Comedy aside - he tends to address most questions promptly from what i've seen there. Also, the people there seem pretty cool.
    Last edited by AllUp; 06-15-2004 at 07:11 AM. Reason: AllUp went out with a Hilton-twin, so he has madd L3WT
    AUIU
    <=Real Sword, Fake Glow.
    ---
    Research that s*** up son. <me
    ---
    Gyno Rhino: "I think your cyber-game just sucks."
    ---
    Brawl: "Fill it with rocks , walk up to the sales dude and hit him in the face with it . When he falls down kick him in the neck and say " this stuff is junk "."

Brawl: "Or grab a bottle bust it on the table and stab him in his neck"

The best way to cut would depend upon your personal situation. UD2.0 is very hardcore and provided you can cope with this you should get good results but some people don't have the dedication required, or dislike the glycogen depletition workouts etc.

UD2.0 is a diet and an accompanying workout plan which go hand and hand with each other.

I bought the ebook. Well worth the money considering how much one could spend on supplements.

even if you don't follow the diet, the book is a good read and will inform you on a lot of stuff that you've never even thought about.

Wannabebig Member
    so is it especially for a cut or both?

My only question is... Right now I weight about 160 at 5'10 with about 14% bf. I am currently trying to bulk. However, after this upcoming cylce of HST (6 weeks) I would like to cut before I go into another cycle. Doesnt the workout that you need to do with UD2.0 interfere with normal lifting?

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison486
    My only question is... Right now I weight about 160 at 5'10 with about 14% bf. I am currently trying to bulk. However, after this upcoming cylce of HST (6 weeks) I would like to cut before I go into another cycle. Doesnt the workout that you need to do with UD2.0 interfere with normal lifting?
    The workout you will do if you plan on doing he UD2 will become your "normal" workout for 6-8 weeks, depending on how long you're on it.

UD2 has two variants. A fatloss (maintain muscle) variant and a Muscle gain (maintain fat%) variant.

Both have diet specifics to follow and both have slightly different workout structures. If losing bodyfat is your goal then you need to be working out in a way that will minimise muscle loss, but you have to be prepared for the fact that fatloss comes along with muscleloss. UD2 does its best to avoid muscle loss (and in some cases people make muscle gain still even when losing 8-10lb of fat in the cycle).

The exercise regimen is quite brutal...4 days a week. 2 of them are depletion exercises (relentless, nausia inducing and hard bloody work high reps, medium weight). One is tension (heavy weight, medium reps) and one is power (very heavy (as high as you can go) and low reps. thats for growth to counter the effects of muscle loss. Joint pain becomes your friend after 8 weeks.

The bulking version has effectively 3 tension workouts (one of which is a bit heavier than the other two) and a power.

Im not going to go into anymore detail because the book isnt free and its unfair to Lyle and me and others who did buy it. Buy it. Its worth it for the physiology of losing fat whilst muscle sparing alone. you will learn SO much about the bodys naughty little mechanisms and how to cheat it.

Augs

Quote Originally Posted by lex
    so is it especially for a cut or both?
    It's best for cutting, but he does have a slightly altered plan for bulking, all is included in the book.

Yes. Buy it.