Thread: Question about cutting...

Question about cutting...please answer.

I'm still trying to lose fat and have been...well, very unsuccessful. Mostly because of a lack of discipline with my diet. I have noticed a little more size and shape in my muscles but the fat remains completely unchanged. However I have decided to fix my diet and concentrate on losing the fat. So I'm curious about what I should change other than my diet. Do I keep my routine the same or say do more reps with lower weight? Things like that. Any advice? I know it's probably a stupid question but you don't know if you don't ask.
    Last edited by BSC14; 06-16-2004 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Hello?

Same routine and keep a diet list, write down calories/protein/carbs/fat of each meal after u eat it

You may have to adjust rep range and weight if you find yourself losing muscle and hence strength but hopefully this can be avoided by limiting yourself to losing 1 lb of weight or less per week.

The fat loss in my cut has slowed down recently and i think im going to try a thermogenic. You might wana try it to.

Quote Originally Posted by Growth
    The fat loss in my cut has slowed down recently and i think im going to try a thermogenic. You might wana try it to.
    I have thought about it.....but which one?

Well i aint gonna be much help there, i live in New Zealand so i dont know nufin bout the thermos in the US, where i pressume you live. What i do know is that youll proly be "advised" to buy some thermocin. It does look like an alright product though.

Does anyone know if any of the product from the US can be ordered to a far off place like NZ?

Whoops sorry to hijack your thread. Anyone help us out?

Try www.maximuscle.com or www.monstersupplements.com, both are UK based but will probably deliver.