The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Banned

rest or no rest??? just need a quick answer

so lots of people said for general fitness and weight loss, that working upper body on Monday, then lower body Tuesday, etc... was a good idea. But my question is....should i do upper on Monday, Lower-Tuesday, Wednesday-rest, Thursday-upper, Friday-Lower, Saturday rest, Sunday-upper, etc....or just do upper then lower upper then lower without the rest, maybe giving Sunday off....So just need a quick answer if u dont want to explain anything...either REST, or NO REST except maybe sundays. thanks

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

more rest the better, if you're training hard like you should be- you'll need rest.
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

Quote Originally Posted by body
    - women eat cream cakes when you are not looking and have chocolate in hiding places. There are no journal articles to refernce this fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinstarke
    I found that while my friends were good at drawing or skating i was good at moving heavy objects.