The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

what is bulking and cutting exactly

what are the differences betwwen the 2 can someone be accurate as to what it is? thanks i've been weightlifting since march 7th and i dont see all that much results just mostly my bicepsand maybe my backs everything else seems not enough and no matter what i do my chest wont get big. i started eating alot more and all i see is getting stomach and my sides are getting big. i'm very dissapointed so far.
    Last edited by Adam; 06-19-2004 at 03:34 PM. Reason: typo

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Bulking = Adding muscle
    Cutting = Losing Fat

If you're gaining too much fat then your it means you're either eating too much or not lifting enough.
    Stats at 1st March - 7th June

Weight: 171 - 163
    Bodyfat: 15.5% - 10%

well, what are ur routine/goals right now?
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

Hang in there bro.. keep doing your research.

First and foremost food is the most anabolic substance to mankind, if you don't eat right you won't grow & if you don't eat right you won't lose fat. If you are bulking you need to increase your caloric intake, you eat more carbs and of course protein 1g per pound of bodyweight and eat about 5-8 balanced meals throughout the day including your shake. Cutting is reducing your caloric intake while continuing to eat 5-8 meals less carbs and protein is a must.

Then you need to organize a workout plan, luckily you can read up on Maki Riddington's articles here on how to do that. Use your resources and don't get discouraged, I was in the same boat as you before but educate yourself first and you will be surprised on what you can achieve!