The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Friday Carbo-Load Totals UD2.0

Thursday I think I have down.

I would eat 75% of the calories I eat on day 1-3 by 4:00pm

Prior to my Thursday tension workout I would take in 30g carbs and 15g protein. After the workout I should take in 150g carbs with 50g protein two times. That would give me 300g carbs and 100g protein for my two meals prior to going to bed. Am I right?

I am confused about the amount of carbs taken on Friday. I think it says 16g carbs for each 1kg of lean body weight right? That would be 7-8g per each pound. So if my lean body mass is 160, which comes out to 1120g of carbs. Plus I have to take in 1g of protein for each pound of body weight. This makes my total calories and macronutrient breakdown look like this:

Total calories=5800-6000
    4480 Carbohydrates
    772 Proteins
    550 Fats

Since these are the totals for the 24-hour period which begins Thursday evening and ends Friday night, I have to deduct the two post workout meals I had on Thursday night?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

The fats seem way too high, you're supposed to keep the fats low on the carb-loads(s). I am a bit rusty when it comes to UD2, but I do know you have the amount of carbs down right. Also, I'm pretty sure the PWO thrusday stuff is good as well.

Thanks Jason, but the 500-550 Calories from fats come out to 55-61g for the 24-Hour period no?

Quote Originally Posted by harryhoudini66
    Thanks Jason, but the 500-550 Calories from fats come out to 55-61g for the 24-Hour period no?
    Ahh, I'm a dumbass. For some reason I thought it was 550 grams of fat, not cals from fat. The fats look great as well.

No problem. Does everything else look good. Funny thing is that it started to make more sense as I wrote my post. I still need to make sure I am on the right path though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harryhoudini66
    Since these are the totals for the 24-hour period which begins Thursday evening and ends Friday night, I have to deduct the two post workout meals I had on Thursday night?
    That's correct.

Sounds about right man.
    I use my LBM which is around 204Lbs between 14&15%BF and I get around 1650g carbs((rounded to nearest 50) (using LBM *8)). As for the protein, I go for .8g-1g/Lb of BW.

Breakdown seems ok from here.
    Last edited by AllUp; 06-21-2004 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Ballin like a pimp n**** c'mon put your shoulders on.
    AUIU
    <=Real Sword, Fake Glow.
    ---
    Research that s*** up son. <me
    ---
    Gyno Rhino: "I think your cyber-game just sucks."
    ---
    Brawl: "Fill it with rocks , walk up to the sales dude and hit him in the face with it . When he falls down kick him in the neck and say " this stuff is junk "."

Brawl: "Or grab a bottle bust it on the table and stab him in his neck"