Thread: Diagnose my head injury

Diagnose my head injury

I seek help from all of you. I was doing 20 rep squat about 5 days ago, I completed the set and after putting the bar on the rack the top of my head and forehead was in great pain. The inital pain lasted for just a few minutes, but it felt funny for atleast 1 hour after the incident. This pain only being at the top of my head and forehead. Strange, I never had this happen before.

A few days later I was just screwing around on a pull up bar and did a **** load of chin-ups, then after I got down the same pain came back. Feels kind of pulsating, its not horrible pain but its noticable. Any guesses what the hell I have done to myself?

I guess something with blood, maybe too much blood forced into my brain, maybe not enough?

Improper breathing maybe?
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

That might have caused it. Im sort of thinking it might be bad. When i get up sometimes, from a sitting position, i feel slight pulsating up in my brain. I sure hope a doc reads this.

Bodybuilding Mythbuster
    Why not go to a "doc" instead? If it is re-occuring that would be the best plan.

hypertensive encephalopathy

i was searching on the net and found this.. its a headache caused by sudden rise in blood pressure which blasts through your brain. has anyone had this and is treatment required or will it go away after a while?