Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Work in progress picts

nice work donny, your shoulders look very good, but I do think that you need some work on your traps, it may be the camera angle but they look a little small compared to your shoulders.
    May you be in heaven an hour before the devil knows you're dead.

lookin good!

you look nice and thick, great job. i like your tatoo btw.

peace
    "The harder you train, the harder it is to give up" ~Vince Lombardi~

Hey guys, he looks very good overall (better yet, awesome!). I think that we all have a tendency to nitpick too much. I think his traps look fine. What I'm trying to say is that he is not entered in a show, he is displaying his results to all of us. He obviously looks quite huge and lean. To say his traps look underdeveloped etc. is silly. I saw some posts on mm.com that said that Sinep looked "small". How ludicrous is that? I'm willing to bet that both of these guys look better than 90% of the people who are pointing out their "flaws". So, if someone looks good let's give them their due and leave it at that. I think both of these guys have big balls to be posting their pictures at all! No matter how good someone looks, there will always be someone who finds a fault. I hate that! Let's support each other and hopefully we will all reach our goals. I made the mistake of pointing out what I thought was gyno on a picture of Ronan. After the post, I thought about what I had done and decided that since I had no definitive proof I should delete my posts. He looked awesome in that picture and it is not for me to create conjecture about how he got that way. I hate lies by people about their lifts etc. as much as anyone and I am happy to point out what I feel to be bull****, however, if someone posts a picture of themselves I am only going to point out what I feel are positives and I hope you all will do the same. Judge not, lest ye shall be judged!
    Last edited by chris mason; 02-17-2001 at 06:11 PM.

Agreed...

but... some critisism cannot be all bad, after all, if we don't know our faults, how can we improve...
    Last edited by The_Chicken_Daddy; 02-17-2001 at 06:15 PM.
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

I know what you mean, but I am sure they know what their faults are. Bodybuilders tend to be a very self-concious lot. I certainly know my flaws.

I wasn't flamin about the trap thing, i was just pointing out something that donnie might want to work on. He does look great, but sometimes we don't necessarily notice the things we can improve on. I was only offering constructive criticism.
    May you be in heaven an hour before the devil knows you're dead.

Wannabebig Member
    Originally posted by just_a_pup
    nice work donny, your shoulders look very good, but I do think that you need some work on your traps, it may be the camera angle but they look a little small compared to your shoulders.
    I agree completely!! Like a lot of guys, when I first began lifting I only trained the muscles that I tho't chicks would dig! (biceps etc) I've not been hittin the traps like I should! The do look a bit better from a different angle tho! If you go to my website and check out my tattoo pict, you'll see a LOT more trap developement! I think my shoulders SUCK! And my Tri's are almost disporportionatly large! But I also think all BBers have a touch of body dismorphic condition! (ME INCLUDED) !

BDB