Thread: At Large Nutrition Europe?

Delphi Fusion

At Large Nutrition Europe?

Ever thought of doing an atlarge europe (Dealing in pounds sterling and the euro of course.) for us poor folk across the pond? Maybe a franchise? Just an idea. Us poor folk all the way across here have to put up with crap and what decent stuff you can find is expensive.
    "You see what power is - holding someone else's fear in your hand and showing it to them!"

We certainly have considering Daniel (who owns 50% of AtLarge) lives in England.

We are concentrating on the states for now, but future expansion plans do include Europe.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Delphi Fusion
    Go on Cloughmister
    "You see what power is - holding someone else's fear in your hand and showing it to them!"

heh, we would love to be able to feasibly ship to Europe.. We definately want to expand and be able to offer our products at competitive prices in Europe, but as Chris says we are concentrating on the States for now.

I doubt we will be able to ship to Europe in the near future, but we definately have plans to long term!
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal