Thread: What happened to the thread on Ecstasy?

Banned

What happened to the thread on Ecstasy?

I'll refrain from making any inappropriate comments until I find out the answer.

:withstupi
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

Well, I'll assume that the mods probably don't want you guys discussing and/or promoting the use of illegal drugs.

That's not pointed at anyone in particular, but there are some young folks on this board and some of the stories did make it seem kind of "cool", which could make some folks curious and think about giving it a try.
    Last edited by TBone4Eva; 07-22-2004 at 08:30 PM.
    The half-million citizens of the District of Columbia, like citizens of the fifty states, bear all of the obligations of American citizenship: they are required to obey the laws passed by Congress; they pay federal taxes; they serve in the military; and they fight and die in our wars. Yet they lack the most basic right that should accompany American citizenship—the right to full voting representation in Congress. This makes the United States the only nation in the world with a representative, democratic constitution that denies citizens of its capital representation in the national legislature. In fact, no fewer than 183 nations provide their citizens the type of representation citizens of Washington, DC are denied.

Banned
    That's what I assume as well, but I'll keep quiet until I find out for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by TBone4Eva
    Well, I'll assume that the mods probably don't want you guys discussing and/or promoting the use of illegal drugs.

That's not pointed at anyone in particular, but there are some young folks on this board and some of the stories did make it seem kind of "cool", which could make some folks curious and think about giving it a try.
    Well then why do they have an Anabolic Steroid forum??
    My Journal

Winners are simply people who are willing to do what losers won't.

If you are hurt, go to the doctors. It really doesn't get any simpler than that people.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IdaMAN
    Well then why do they have an Anabolic Steroid forum??
    Exactly.

Good point. I was just throwing an idea out there. Personally I didn't have a problem with the thread. I thought it was interesting. Many of you also mentioned the downsides as well. Oh well, I'm sure a mod or the mod that deleted it will explain.
    The half-million citizens of the District of Columbia, like citizens of the fifty states, bear all of the obligations of American citizenship: they are required to obey the laws passed by Congress; they pay federal taxes; they serve in the military; and they fight and die in our wars. Yet they lack the most basic right that should accompany American citizenship—the right to full voting representation in Congress. This makes the United States the only nation in the world with a representative, democratic constitution that denies citizens of its capital representation in the national legislature. In fact, no fewer than 183 nations provide their citizens the type of representation citizens of Washington, DC are denied.

Milk, Milk, Milk JeffWillConquer's Avatar
    I'm young and by no means will "sounding cool" make me try ecstasy.
    Growing
    Height: 5'11

Banned
    and whathappend to the female rtoomate thread? =-(

and my first thread ever was deleted also.......is that a bug or you mods deleting them for some reason?

Hmmm, ya that was a good thread.
    My Journal

Winners are simply people who are willing to do what losers won't.

If you are hurt, go to the doctors. It really doesn't get any simpler than that people.

Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by sh0es
    and whathappend to the female rtoomate thread? =-(

and my first thread ever was deleted also.......is that a bug or you mods deleting them for some reason?
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...t=50611&page=2

I use this magic button called "Page Down" and it revealed all to me! It's like a crystal ball, but less pretentious.

The thread was moved because we don't really want to encourage the discussion or indeed promote the use of recreational drugs. The thread played a part in both of these areas.

yes, we have an anabolics section, but this is a bodybuilding website and anabolic steroids are a part of the bodybuilding lifestyle, agree with it or not.

Alsi in the future this type of query should be addressed to myself or a moderator via PM otherwise we just have a clutter of people making threads asking why things were removed.
    Last edited by Joe Black; 07-23-2004 at 05:17 AM.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal