The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    futureBBsensation

help with a workout program please guys

firstly you should all know that i'm going to be on 500mg test prop per week,starting in a couple of weeks. can i please have some other ideas regarding training programs while on? i'll be doing a 4-day split,so some opinions on muscles groups to work together would also be helpful. i'm not asking because i dont have a clue what i'm doing...rather because i enjoy mixing my training around,we all know that itz best to adapt your training once in a while. been training seriously for about 3/4 years, am currently about 210lbs and 6'1''. thanks fellas...fire away

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

If you want to do a 4 day split, try this, I think you may like it

Mon: Chest/Bi's/Abs
    Tues: Back/Tri's
    Wed: Off or light cardio
    Thurs: Legs
    Fri: Delts/Traps/Abs
    Sat: Off
    Sun: Off or light cardio

"Success is never behind you, it is always, always in front of you."

Under Construction
    Don't you think this is kind of newbie question for a guy going on a test cycle? Also the fact that you have only training for 3/4 years shows that you really have little experience. You should have a bit more of an idea of different training methods before even thinking about going on cycle. Besides, you have not even posted your training routine, so how can we give you advice? Also, what is your meal plan?
    Last edited by mpi; 06-27-2004 at 10:24 AM.
    Just one guy's opinion.

futureBBsensation
    thanks but im not gona get into the whole u dont have enough experience arguments...fact is this isnt the anabolics forum,and i dont feel a very significant need to discuss my use, i mentioned it becoz it will make a slight difference to the training i choose to use for the next 8-10 weeks. why is asking people for advice on training a newbie type thing? i was a personal trainer up until recently and i have used AAS before. i research alot on physiology and am very aware of different training principles and techniques. i asked for opinions on training...not on life choices, if at some stage you wish to help...i am currently consuming roughly 3500cals which will slowly increase to peak at 5500/6000 while on my cycle, in a 40/40/20 (p/c/f) ratio

Cheers Spidey mate - how many sets in total do u have in mind for each body part?

Under Construction
    You have still not presented your current routine.
    Just one guy's opinion.

Bespoke Super Mod
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=49635 - His journal which explains his current training split
    "A + B + C = Success if, A = Hard Work, B = Hard Play, C = Keeping your mouth shut" -Albert
    Einstein

I've always gone to the gym with the conviction that I'll be the hardest working mother****er in the joint. Make that your credo, and hope we don't lift at the same place.
    -- Adam Fahy

"Fran is a double-hard bastard"- Clint Brewer 31/12/02