The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Trippy stuff

Trippy stuff

So I see this guy at the gym today that I had not seen for over 2 months. Last time I saw him he was a cocky 190-195 guy who stood 5’8-5’9. Well today he looked like he did not weigh more then 140-150. Would you say he was on gear and stopped? Maybe got sick? I only say this because he used to have these huge arms. He would get annoyed when newbies asked him for advice. Although he was huge, his lower body was crap. Your typical curl jockey. He always rubbed me as the type of guy that took shortcuts and depended on the gear a little too much. I only say this because if he was dedicated enough, he would workout his lower body too.

This surprised me almost as much as when I saw the Flex Wheeler and Arnold pics after they were recovering from surgery. Crazy stuff.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harryhoudini66
    So I see this guy at the gym today that I had not seen for over 2 months. Last time I saw him he was a cocky 190-195 guy who stood 5’8-5’9. Well today he looked like he did not weigh more then 140-150. Would you say he was on gear and stopped? Maybe got sick? I only say this because he used to have these huge arms. He would get annoyed when newbies asked him for advice. Although he was huge, his lower body was crap. Your typical curl jockey. He always rubbed me as the type of guy that took shortcuts and depended on the gear a little too much. I only say this because if he was dedicated enough, he would workout his lower body too.

This surprised me almost as much as when I saw the Flex Wheeler and Arnold pics after they were recovering from surgery. Crazy stuff.
    Down to 140 from gear stoppage?

Doubtful. It's possible, but it's more likely that he's been sick.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

I'd say that or an injury.
    AUIU
    <=Real Sword, Fake Glow.
    ---
    Research that s*** up son. <me
    ---
    Gyno Rhino: "I think your cyber-game just sucks."
    ---
    Brawl: "Fill it with rocks , walk up to the sales dude and hit him in the face with it . When he falls down kick him in the neck and say " this stuff is junk "."

Brawl: "Or grab a bottle bust it on the table and stab him in his neck"

I've run into some old friends from high school that had become crank addicts that had weight loss like that. Only it had been a few years since I had last seen them.