Thread: Radio Show questions about Norv Turner, Phil Simms and Junior Seau

Wannabebig Member

Radio Show questions about Norv Turner, Phil Simms and Junior Seau

Ok bros and gals Im throwing this at you all.

There is this radio show in Miami that ask 6 questions. If you get them all right you win prizes up the wazoo. They are stuck on question #2 which is:

Other than the NFL, what does Junior Seau, Phil Simms and Norv turner have in common?

Keep in mind that alot of answers have been thrown out there. This is day 70 that there are stuck in this question.

I need the big NFL buffs to take a stab a it. Hey I won't mind sharing prizes

INPUT..please

Ok, this took some digging (like 15 minutes), but they all have three children, two boys and a girl. Now make sure you share that prize!!!!
    Last edited by TBone4Eva; 07-08-2004 at 06:00 PM.
    The half-million citizens of the District of Columbia, like citizens of the fifty states, bear all of the obligations of American citizenship: they are required to obey the laws passed by Congress; they pay federal taxes; they serve in the military; and they fight and die in our wars. Yet they lack the most basic right that should accompany American citizenship—the right to full voting representation in Congress. This makes the United States the only nation in the world with a representative, democratic constitution that denies citizens of its capital representation in the national legislature. In fact, no fewer than 183 nations provide their citizens the type of representation citizens of Washington, DC are denied.

Wannabebig Member
    Thanks man I will call in on Monday

That answer has been given already and its wrong. But you WILL get a "I didnt win you cant win" Tshirt
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

Is that the Mark & Brian show? I'm so pissed they don't have that out here anymore.
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

Paul & Young Ron Show. www.big1059.com
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

Wannabebig Member
    hey thanks Y2A, I wont look like an idiot on Monday