Thread: Hows business?

Hows business?

Whats up Chris & Dan,
    Just wondering how things are going for you over at At Large so far. Im always buying nitrean and you seem to have support here at the board, but Im sure it was expensive as hell to get into this business and formulate the products. So, hows business?
    Last edited by Y2A; 07-09-2004 at 07:30 AM.
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

Y2A,

Thanks for asking, and we appreciate your orders It was something I had in the back of my head to let people know how we are doing.

Iíll touch on a few things, I am sure Chris will not mind me giving out such information

To start with, last month was a record month for us, which is awesome. Obviously the launch of Thermocin had something to do with that, but we are seeing general growth aside from that which is encouraging.

When we removed the old thermocin, we continued to keep up the same monthly sales which in a way was an indication of growth and then when we added it back in we got a record month!

Some key facts also which I hope people will find interesting.

- We are approaching our 400th order.

- We have 260 customers who have placed an order with us.

We have seen a lot of customer loyalty which is awesome news for 2 reasons. It means WBB members are showing their support for At Large and also that our products ARE good products. We knew this anyway, but itís good our customer recognize this, thatís whatís important

So all good news.

However we do want to see a lot more and myself and Chris have some lofty goals set for this year. Hopefully we'll achieve them... Maki and I want to do a lot of things with WBB also which hopefully can be done building on At Large's success. WBB members purchasing from At Large really does directly help WBB, I canít stress that enough.

I'd also like to mention that if anyone has an ideas, suggestions or wants to discuss anything with At large (as long as I and Chris feel comfortable with giving out the information) please let me or Chris know!

Cheers

Daniel
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Ė Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? Ė My Training Journal

Banned
    congrats guys!

i wish you guys the best of luck !

ill try getting your name out at the gym i go to.....i will be ordering some Opticen as soon as im done with my tub of nitrotech , which sucks cause i spent 60$'s on it and it aint worth it at all, but im gonna finish it

Thank you and we look forward to you giving our products a try.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Ė Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

futureBBsensation
    do u deliver to the UK?my next £200 protein order will probably be with urselves if u do...i rely quite a bit on supplementation so ill a nice customer!

We will upon special request. We do not process such orders through the standard system. If you wish to place an order just PM me on this site and I can provide a shipping quote.