Thread: Who ever wants to get in to MMA fighting. Im the person to talk to

Banned

Who ever wants to get in to MMA fighting. Im the person to talk to

IF anyone is a mixed martial art fan who wants to get some information or any questions on submission fighting or a school and best teachers email me at Kastro_316@hotmail.com
    Iv been training for 3 years at the lions den academy for submission. Il be glad to answer any questions you have.

Here's a question. GIve me your prediction for the Matt Hughes vs. Carlos Newton fight.

Wannabebig Member
    easy, Newton
    Last edited by teenidol1; 10-20-2001 at 04:56 PM.

That's awesome man. I just got done working out Ronnie Coleman. I'm heavier then him now, and leaner.

Banned
    I think newton.,...He has good ground skills,,,, Matt is a good puncher though....Il give it to newton....
    Who do you think would of won...
    Belfort or ortiz

So you're not really ken shamrock eh?

Originally posted by KenShamrock
    Who do you think would of won...
    Belfort or ortiz

Ortiz, Belfort does not have the skill nor experience that Ortiz has in the octagon.
    Last edited by syntekz; 10-20-2001 at 08:44 PM.

Ok here's a question for you...in a NHB tournament stand-up fighter versus a ground fighter what would you consider the most effective stand-up defense against a grappler shooting in for a double leg take-down.

There are many theories but since you say you have the answers I would be interested in your thoughts.

What mix of martial arts do you take? You say submission so is it just an integrated combat system of stand-up + grappling? or just grappling? Just curious...I am thinking of leaving the current art I am in and changing to something else. I just hope you aren't one of the many people who watch UFC and then base their opinions on the various arts by the outcome of the fights. Anyway lemme know. Thanks.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer