I had a journal a long time ago, but the dog ate it. Or maybe it was me, I do love to eat. Although I'm feeling quite unmotivated, I thought I'd start a journal and see where it goes. I think my other journal can be found on page 147 by now and it was just too time consuming to locate it.
For those of you who don't know me...don't believe what Rene or Shane say about me, unless it's good of course....the good stuff is all true and probably way underestimated.
To make it simple....I wanna lose body fat, who doesnt? Maybe losing "10 lbs" would do the trick, but what does the scale really measure anyways??
My problems (watch it Rene!)....
1. old lady knees....no lunges, squats, leg presses, running (oh, I'm 33 btw)
2. I love food....no, not the lettuce and carrots crap...sigh
3. I'm not a big fan of counting every gram of every macronutrient I eat b/c from past experience, it makes me cranky and I just say F it
4. too much info at times....no carb, low carb, high carb, high protein, vegan, eat til you're hungry, it's ok to be hungry, fat is good, fat is bad...too much conflicting info, you get the picture
5. I don't belong to a gym and don't plan on it either...old habits die hard
But, I'm willing to plug along and take criticism and suggestions. I have no plan at the moment, just figured I needed to start somewhere.