Thread: Let the journey begin!

Let the journey begin!

First off, my order of Thermocin and Opticen arrived in 3 days - awesome!
    Now that I have all the pieces (I got my training and diet in order after a long lay-off), the transformation can begin! I know there is not a magic pill to lose weight, but I am confident that the Thermocin will give me the "extra boost" I need to make a difference this time. I have taken it for two days now and I got that "warm and fuzzy" feeling I had from good ol' ECA stacks! Top that with the quality protein that I get from Opticen (I was having trouble getting enough grams from solid food) and the only excuse I will have left for not transforming my body will be laziness on my part (and I am not going to let that happen!)
    I have some current pics that I am saving for a few good months so I can post some after pics with them. I figure if I make my plans public, all the great people on here will give me the proper "pressure" I need to show results!
    And so, as the title of the thread says..."Let the journey begin!"

start a journal, it has helped me tremendously. everyone here is really supportive and will give you good advice.
    Good luck!!
    Last edited by benny; 07-15-2004 at 06:50 PM.
    if you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough

I'll do that - thanks!
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.
    - General George Patton Jr

Please do start a journal, and thanks again for the business, we appreciate it!

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!