Thread: thanks for the help, but one last question...

Banned

thanks for the help, but one last question...

i made a new threat cuz im afraid some people wont look at the old one....but u all say eat the healthy fats and healthy carbs, right?? so basically what ur telling me is to go on the south beach diet??? healthy fats...then healthy carbs....so kinda like this:
    Breakfast: An egg with tuna
    Snack 2 hours later: Fruit
    Lunch: Pasta, or maybe meat with veggies
    Snack 2 hour later: tuna salad with olive oil and vinegar
    Dinner: Whatever mom makes: meat and veggies.
    Along with an hour of cardio in the morning and workout 5 days a week...btw, i think my new routine will go like so:
    Monday: shoulders/legs
    Tuesday:back/biceps
    Wednesday:chest/triceps
    Thursday:off
    Friday:shoulders/legs
    Saturday:back/biceps
    Sunday:chest/triceps
    But forgetting that...ur saying basically south beach is good? So im assuming my absolute favorite food (nutri-grain bars) are a no no??? Along with no ginger snaps, canned green beans, canned beans, no corn, no rice, no bread....boooo..oh well, ima have to stick to it. lol...once again, thank you all so much for the help, i think i have something good going here. Ill just run it by my doctor when i go for a physical on Wednesday, hes always stressed the importance of basically, what ur saying.

Not trying to sound rude, but there is soooo sooo much information out there just waiting to be read. Do a search, look through some of the online journals, check out some of the nutrition articles at www.bodybuilding.com, read the stickies on this site.
    The world acording to prune

If you can't be a good example, at least be a terrible warning.