The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Tired

Tired

Hey everyone. I'm a newbie here and had a question.

The past few weeks I have been very tired. I don't really know why to be honest. I eat very well considered what I used to eat.

I take whey protein twice a day, eat breakfast, and about 3 other meals during the day for atleast 4 meals. I also have snacks through out.

So I don't think eating is my problem.

I get over 8 hours sleep a night so I am fine there too.

I work out about 5 days a week but don't do hardwork outs. I go with friends and work out while we hang out. I play raquetball almost everyday and feel great.

Does anyone have any ideas on why I find myself tired all the time?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

The best person to answer this, is yourself. Here's my thoughts though...

You're doing "too much" something. You either need to drop some work, or eat more, especially after exercise. Get carbs/sugar replacement during / after exercise, sport drinks, cakes etc. These should stop you feeling drained later.

Eat more complex carbs, especially for breakfast and lunch. Gives you energy longer.

PS. Hanging out in the gym is no excuse for not trying hard. Anyone that thinks it's funny if you're pushing yourself hard with "beginner" weights, wont be laughing in 6 months when you're built like a brick ****house. :-)
    Age 29 | Height: 5'11 | Weight: 176 lbs (a while ago) | Weight: 180 lbs (2-Nov-05) | Weight: 181 lbs (8-Nov-05)

Sorry if you misunderstood. What I meant was that I don't do hard workouts like going in and doing my entire routine in 30 minutes then leaving. We like to do our workouts and hangout at the same time. We work out for about an hour, hour n a half (while hangingout too) and then play raquetball or basketball for a little.

I think my problem may be not enough suguar. All I drink now is water and sometimes juice.

how many calories, protein, carbs, fat do you get in a day?
    what you think is a good diet and what is reality might be night and day in difference.

you may have a vitamin deficiency. make sure you are taking your vitamins and maybe add some iron pills in there and see if that makes a difference.
    Size is SEXY!

As long as there's raniali nudity, its all good. -- PMDL, my idol
    My God. I wish, if only for a day, i had hooters like that to play with. -- TCD, my other idol
    It is as stable as my mindset around your breasts. -- robboe
    Good god raniali....you have an amazing physique. -- JustinASU
    Whenever raniali posts in a thread, somebody is bound to get aroused, thats just the way it is. -- Y2A

~Anything worth doing at all IS worth doing well.~
    ~You all laugh because I am diFFereNt; I laugh because you're all the same.~
    ~Have no fear of perfection; you will never reach it. -- Salvador Dali, Diary of A Genius~

definatley a deciency, a calorie deficiency.
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

Quote Originally Posted by body
    - women eat cream cakes when you are not looking and have chocolate in hiding places. There are no journal articles to refernce this fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinstarke
    I found that while my friends were good at drawing or skating i was good at moving heavy objects.

GOAL:
    Right now, 6'0-172
    Summer Goal 6'1-175
    Fall Goal 6'1-180
    beginning of summer:115x5
    right now: 140x5
    end of summer goal: bench 180.
    Growing an inch is a goal? lol