The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Wbb #2

Wbb #2

I decided to switch my program because i've been doing it for about a year. I'm trying the WBB 2 program but i find myself feeling like i did absolutely nothing. I'm not even tired or sore the next day. I know that you don't have to be tired or sore for it to be a good workout, but i don't feel any muscle hypertrophy. I have been going to failure and also doing negatives after failure. I'm wondering if anyone else feels this way? And if so what did you do to the work out to make it more intense?

I mean 1 set of 20 reps on the squat seems like a warmup to me. My legs are laughing at the idea i only need one set. i normally do four sets of 10-8-6-6. Should i go back to the old routine if im not feeling it or is it just because im not use to the low volume and eventually will see results?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

1 set performed properly will leave you exhausted. If you can perform additional sets with ease then the first set was a warm-up.

Your legs shouldn't be laughing from 20-rep squats.