The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

Routine rotation

Well guys, I'm just sitting around for the moment and decided to make a little routine combo if you will. All exercises will be the same for both workouts. There will be about 1-2 minutes of rest between all sets. The first one will be 4 reps for 3 sets of 85% 1rm, reps done slowly. The second routine will be same as first exept 12 reps for 3 sets of 60% 1rm, reps done quickly. I will also be jogging for about 20-30 mins 3-4 times a week after lifting. Thanks for all reviews in advance and give me some opinions and thoughts.

Monday
    Leg day
    Squat
    Legpress

Wednesday
    Chest/Arm day
    Regular bench
    Db press
    Tricep extensions
    Db curls

Friday
    Back day
    Deadlift
    Low-lat pulldowns
    Seated boat rows
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Give it a try.

Generally, I don't care for that type of training alternating weeks.
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

Alternating weeks? Do you mean doing one routine one week then one the next? If so, I meant to insinuate that I will do one routine for about 2-3 months, then the other for about 2-3 months. Sorry for any confusion.
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits