Thread: Hey Chris check out this opticen review!

Hey Chris check out this opticen review!

Looks like us WBB members aren't the only ones who love your products:

http://fortifiediron.net/reviews/opticen.php

225lb @ 17% bodyfat, currently cutting
    Current lifts while cutting (all raw): bench 275x4, squat 365x8
    Estimated current maxes: 300 bench / 450 dead / 450 squat
    Competition / Gym PRs (from March 08)
    Bench: 325 raw / 385 loose shirt
    Deadlift: 450 raw ADFPF 04/26/08
    Squat: 405 raw

Yes, that is a very nice review. Unfortunately, that site doesn't get a ton of traffic.

The only thing that is keeping us from blowing-up is the fact that we don't have the money to advertise in the major magazines (at least the kind of half to full page ads that would attract people). Dan and I know we have some of the best products on the market, but beyond this site very few other people know that. We also know we have the BEST customer service.

For the time being we have to rely on word of mouth and satisifed customers letting others know about us.

It is a crucial question and one of major financial impact with respect to how we plan to grow in the future. As of now we have all of our money tied up in our 2 new products, supp X and the multi-vitamin.

All I can ask of you guys is that you join other boards and tell people about us. It does surprise me a bit that our members and customers don't talk about us on other boards. Your recommendations carry a lot of power. Please join other bodybuilding and fitness boards and help to spread the word about our company. That is all we can ask and something that you can do to be a part of something special.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chris mason
    All I can ask of you guys is that you join other boards and tell people about us. It does surprise me a bit that our members and customers don't talk about us on other boards. Your recommendations carry a lot of power. Please join other bodybuilding and fitness boards and help to spread the word about our company. That is all we can ask and something that you can do to be a part of something special.
    I'm not really sure how any of us would be a part of this "something special" but...

In any event, doesn't WBB have regulations about OTHER people advertising products on the site, or about having their website url in their sig? You know me Chris, just felt the need to point out how utterly hypocritical your request is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vido
    I'm not really sure how any of us would be a part of this "something special" but...

In any event, doesn't WBB have regulations about OTHER people advertising products on the site, or about having their website url in their sig? You know me Chris, just felt the need to point out how utterly hypocritical your request is.
    We would see this as something special. We want At large Nutrition to grow and become a successful sports supplement company. You can gaurantee that if that happens, WBB will continue to grow and will be a much better place for it. Currently we are quite restricted what we can do due to financial restraints. That was Chris's point.

On the posting on other forums, where relevant to discussions theres absolutely nothing wrong with our members pointing out the quality of our products. We have a rule against self promotion, but allow people recommending other products.

Self promotion, yes we do not allow. Others do. If other boards are fine with self promotion thats totally their choice.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

I wannabebig!
    post on bodybuilding.com and your ace

Vido, my buddy!

As Daniel pointed out, we do not restrict members here from saying they like one product or another. That is what I was asking our members to do, to post on the other forums they frequent what they think of our products. When someone asks on bb.com (for example) what the best protein is I would love to see our Nitrean users chime in with our product. That will help us grow and it is not hypocritical.

Look, Vido, you post a lot here and do so for free. You do realize there is a cost for the server and that both Dan and Maki spend a LOT of their time keeping this site fresh with content and the like? If you like posting here as much as you do then you should support the cause. AtLarge pays for this site, not you. If you find that distasteful and feel the need to express your negativity here, maybe you should find some other sites to frequent.

I think for the most part that you post good stuff, but when you post crap like above I just don't see the point of your being here.

Quote Originally Posted by ryuage
    post on bodybuilding.com and your ace
    Actually, I have, and will endeavor to do more in the future. If YOU could post on there what you think of AtLarge products that would go a LONG ways towards helping us out.

I think possibly thats what ryuage suggested he had done.

I could be wrong though
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

Ryuage is the man, I hope he has! If not, I would really appreciate it if he and others would.

See stuff on here all the time from , 1 fast , and others ... Never known you guys to tell them not to post it.

What are the total costs for Canadians? I am thinking of trying your most wonderful product lol. Hurry up with the multi vits. I need some
    My Journal

Winners are simply people who are willing to do what losers won't.

If you are hurt, go to the doctors. It really doesn't get any simpler than that people.

I cannot tell you the total cost for Canadians for sure. We ship via USPS to help to avoid duties and other fees and it usually works. Many of our Canadian customers have had to pay no more than the cost of the product and the $10.95 shipping fee. Unfortunately some of them have gotten charged duties etc. There is no way for us to tell for sure.