Thread: Trying to get on the ECA. Help !!!

Wannabebig Member

Trying to get on the ECA. Help !!!

I did a search on Yahoo for Stcker 2 and got a link on the number one spot on the sponsored links and went there. They seem to have a lot of ECA products. Anybody has been there yet or purchased anything? Need to lose the subcutaneous and belly fat soon !!!
    Does Relacore work for the belly fat or is it just hype? They sell it for only $39 with free shipping.

Wannabebig!
    Didn't you already posted this...Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by dieter
    I did a search on Yahoo for Stcker 2 and got a link on the number one spot on the sponsored links and went there. They seem to have a lot of ECA products. Anybody has been there yet or purchased anything? Need to lose the subcutaneous and belly fat soon !!!
    Does Relacore work for the belly fat or is it just hype? They sell it for only $39 with free shipping.
    www.1fast400.com
    Basic EC stack, you dont need the aspirin...
    vasopro ephedrine HCL 60caps for like $6.00
    twinlab caffeen 100caps like $7.00

Banned
    My guess is you need a better diet, not a supplement. Post it and we can find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vido
    My guess is you need a better diet, not a supplement. Post it and we can find out.
    ECA will help anyone burn extra calories, regardless of diet(even know this is the most important part to cutting fat).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SalahG
    ECA will help anyone burn extra calories, regardless of diet(even know this is the most important part to cutting fat).
    Yeah, but it should be added in as a "last resort" kind of thing, once everything else is in check and progress has stalled.