Thread: question about opticen and nitrean

Banned

question about opticen and nitrean

nitrean:
    is 24g's per serving going to be enough? im going to need about 200g's or protein a day since thats what i weigh, and 24g doesnt seen to be alot...id need about 4-5 servings a day, which means id need to buy a new bottle twice a month = $$

opticen:
    this seems like a cheaper way for me to eat at work as well as having alot of protein in it, would 2 servings a day be good? one around noon the other around 7
    opticen seems to be the way to go since it would work for my protein AND meal replacement..

edit: well aint i a noob i didnt even see the atlarge board
    Last edited by greathuskie; 08-02-2004 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by greathuskie
    nitrean:
    is 24g's per serving going to be enough? im going to need about 200g's or protein a day since thats what i weigh, and 24g doesnt seen to be alot...id need about 4-5 servings a day, which means id need to buy a new bottle twice a month = $$

opticen:
    this seems like a cheaper way for me to eat at work as well as having alot of protein in it, would 2 servings a day be good? one around noon the other around 7
    opticen seems to be the way to go since it would work for my protein AND meal replacement..

Heh, yes theres certainly a great deal of information in the At Large Nutrition forum

To answer some of your questions though. The 24 grams per serving is obviously open to how many servings you want to consume. Myself I consume 2 servings post workout giving me 48 grams of whey.

Opticen is perfect for a work snack and its exactly what I use it for. I consume one at 11am before lunch to keep me tied over from breakfast.

Opticen is a better choice if you are looking to use it as a whole meal (whilst at work) and personally I prefer nitrean post workout and I throw in some of my own carbs. But you;re right if you were looking to just purchase one Opticen might be best.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

Grasshoppa
    Quote Originally Posted by greathuskie
    nitrean:

opticen:

Why exactly do you want t get all of your protein from a shake? Do you not eat chicken, beef, etc.?
    Shao-LiN
    "I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter." - Linkin Park

Banned
    i dont want to get all of it, hence the reason im not taking 8 servings a day, but what i eat is not up to me its up to my parents :P, and while i try to eat as healthy as possible, they dont eat that healthy

260(-62) from 193 from 275
    give your partents the knowledge to make changes

if people knew they were eating bleach when they eat white bread they wouldn't eat it at all

we ceartainly wouldn't drink bleach...why would we eat it

Banned
    they dont listen

Protein is in nearly all foods. You are getting much more in your diet than you realize. It would not be necessary for you to take more than 2-3 servings per day of Nitrean in order to assure that you are getting sufficient quality protein (when you combine what you would be getting from the Nitrean and your daily food intake).

Nitrean's blend is superior to whey only products on several fronts, but one of the most important is that you will retain more of the ingested Nitrean than you would a whey only product.

Give it a try, we know you will like it.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Banned
    so ya think i should take 2 servings a day then eh, guess ill be reordering every 11 days! hope it works

Banned
    is it possible to get nitrean in the UK or is atlargenutrition.com the only place you can get it.

Well, you cannot get it in stores (yet). We will ship to England, but the cost for shipping one jug of protein is roughly $20.

Interestingly enough, the co-owner of AtLarge is Hulk and he lives in England. We may expand to Europe in terms of local distribution within the next couple of years.

Banned
    so as of yet we cant really get it yet in england. its not really worth it to pay an extra $20. i just hope you do expand to europe soon.

cheers

Jamie