Thread: Okay to do extra?

Okay to do extra?

I just got back from a vacation at every weightlifter's Hell: Hershey, PA. This means that I just ate four times my weight in chocolate, sugar, and other various forms of saturated fat.

My question is this. SInce I was gone for a few days, I missed a lot of my lifting days. Would it be okay to work my entire body one day this week to make up for all I lost? I haven't lifted in almost a week, and seeing how I ate so crappy, I dont' want anything to start to go bad.

Personally, I would just ease back into my routine as if I never had left.

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

"I avoid talking to normal people about this stuff as much as possible. It's usually a waste of time." - HahnB

"OMG HE EETS 2 MUCH0RZ!!111 O NOES HE EETS TEH FATS!!!111" - PowerManDL

"Test does a body good." - Severed Ties

i usally do that myself, if i miss days i try and fit it all in in just 2 days, but never 1, there is just to much to do

but if you feel like sepdning 3 hours in the gym be my guest....but i would suggest try to fit it in 2 days, even if you have to lift on a saturday or something

and trust me after 3 days nothing will go bad

ofcourse you could also use this as a chill period...depending on how long you have been lifting straight, you could take this week and the next off, then start back after 2 weeks off, if you want

Just use your lost time as a time off. Everybody needs a week off every now and then.

Just come back strong and hit those weights.
    If the bar aint bending your just pretending!!!!

My journal!