The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

One a Day Maximum..

I just bought a bottle of "One a Day Maximum" its supposed to give me energy. Now im 15,weighing about 183 lbs. If I take one tablet a day,everyday,for 3 weeks to a month,and this helps me do my cardio better,will i see/notice results? Note: Im also starting to go to the gym.In which i will lift weights,and do cardio also.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

What is in it?

260(-62) from 193 from 275
    whatever you do...

don't take two a day

and don't take one after Midnight

Wannabebig Member
    whats in it is....vitamins A C D E, thiamin,riboflavin,niacin,vitamin B6,folic acid,vitamin b12,bioton.pantothenic acid,calcium,iron,phosphurous,iodine,zinc,magnesium,copper,selenium,manganese,chromium.molybdenum,ch loride,potassium,nickel,tin,silicon,vinadium,boron.

It says that it is A "High potency Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement.

Quote Originally Posted by Dramafades
    If I take one tablet a day,everyday,for 3 weeks to a month,and this helps me do my cardio better,will i see/notice results?
    assuming your eating a well balanced and appropriate diet you shouldn't notice any difference at all nor will you see any better cardio or lifting results.
    The benefits of taking supplements are long term not short term.

Kinda like living in a smog/polluted environment, over 20 years it wont hurt you but over 40 you might develop some health issues (loose generalization)

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    I take Centrum Performance... it provides 100%-300% of DV for almost all of the vits/mins you mentioned. To say it has helped me would be an overstatement though... it's just healthy to get in all of these levels of vits/mins when doing exercises almost everday like running and weightlifting.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Quote Originally Posted by Holto
    whatever you do...

don't take two a day

and don't take one after Midnight
    Gremlins!
    Burritos are the bomb for bulking!
    My Food Journal

PB's&Goals

Deadlift: PR 1@440, Goal 1@450
    Squat: PR 1@375, Goal 1@400
    Bench: PR 2@275, Goal 1@300

260(-62) from 193 from 275
    Quote Originally Posted by AlterSh0ck
    I take Centrum Performance... it provides 100%-300% of DV for almost all of the vits/mins you mentioned. To say it has helped me would be an overstatement though... it's just healthy to get in all of these levels of vits/mins when doing exercises almost everday like running and weightlifting.
    drop the Centrum and buy a multi that dosen't have synthetic preservatives

Centrum has several and they are not necessary

the Vitamins you buy in a health food store do not have any