Thread: Multi-vitamins, when?

Wannabebig Member

Multi-vitamins, when?

I've been out of vitamins for about a month now. I'm waiting on AtLarge's to come out so i'll know i'll be getting some good quality vitamins at a good price.

Any estimate on when they're coming out?

You are the best! We really appreciate your patience! The multi-vitamin product won't be out until mid September. Supplement X has already been produced, the labels are printed but need to be specially coated. We expect to have it ready for sale by the end of August/beginning of September. This whole thing has taken us a bit longer than we would have liked, but sometimes it just takes longer to do things right.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Wannabebig Member
    No rush. Rather have something good than a rushed product like all the other fad supplements that come out. Thanks alot Chris, i think i can hang in there until September. Not that you actually feel the difference of a multi-vitamin, but just knowing how important it is keeps you taking them.

I can not wait for both items to come out!!
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Man, I'm gonna have to shell out serious cash in mid-Sept.

-Nitrean
    -Creatine
    -Supp X
    -Multi-vitamin

Well, I'm sure it'll be worth it.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)