The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    trekzak

Question for the people who HAD a lagging chest

IMO it's especially interesting to hear from you guys, what you've done to change this, because maybe it will help me to. I've been strugling with my chest for 16 months now, but it still doesn't respond very well...

greetz,
    Ron
    I'm gonna be a HUGE mofo!

Check out my trainingslog: click here

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

PLEASE help, facing the same problem

everything else is working out fine, but despite my best effort it looks like a A cup, help help!

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Post your routines?
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

ive found focusing on incline dumbell press...and lifting hard in this exercise has given me more results then prioritising with bench press.

Chest exploded pretty quickly when I started lifting hard incline.

Oh yeah, and Dips too
    Oh its True, its Damn Freakin' True.

headbutting mirrors
    Once I added incline to my routine, my chest grew/is growing a lot faster.
    give me gains or i will headbutt every mirror in the gym...

bring the pain...

right now Im doing this

bench press 3x8
    cable pullovers (the one where you pull the cables to feel your chest) 3x8
    flyes 3x10
    dips 2x10

would this be enough ?

I had a lagging chest. In fact I was famous among my close friends for it, and how comical it was. I fixed it and am now improving it. How? Simple... I just did dumbbell presses, plain and simple, until now I am pushing 75s on incline and 80s on flat bench.

If your chest is "lagging" because it is small and weak then do what I did... just keep pressing and eventually it'll HAVE to grow. I used to listen to all the stuff about "some people just push more with their shoulders" etc. etc. and other clap-trap. Just PUSH until you are pushing good weight... the muscle will come along for the ride.

If you are already big and strong with a lagging chest this advice doesn't apply. I got nothing to help ya with that.