The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Diet

Diet

Hey guys. Here is my current diet situation and lifting schedule tell me what you think. First, I'll tell you a little about myself. Well in 2001, I weighed 265. I now weigh 200lbs. I did it on slim fast. Currently I'm back on Slim Fast, because I'm the type of person who gains weight if I'm not on a strict diet like that. And I'm looking to lose more weight, but gain muscle at the same time. Any way, here is an example of my day; tell me what you think.

Breakfast-Slim Fast & Piece Of Fruit
    Lunch-Slim Fast & Piece Of Fruit
    Dinner-Healthy dinner. Protein, little carbs & a vegetable.

Lifting Schedule
    Mon-Bi's, Tri's, Chest
    Tue-Traps, Deltoids
    Wed-Back/Lats
    Thur-Abs/Cardio
    Fri-Abs/Cardio

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

And also, do you think in my situation and goals, do you think if I took some type of creatine, would it help me or hurt me? I wanna try V12. But also keep in mind, I"m trying to to lose weight, but put on muscle too.

Slim Fast is crap. I can add more to this topic later, but I just wanted to get that out.

Slim fast is just sugar and milk. If you want it that bad mix the two. Your diet needs more than "a" vegetable, have mulitple at the least and in large proportions. Hopefully your getting at least 1 gram per pound of protein, preferable by natural sources. Looking, dont see much of fat in your diet.

Banned
    There are FAR better "strict" diets than SlimFast. You want a strict diet, look into UD2.

You can't lose weight, yet gain muscle at the same time, especially when your diet is lacking protein as yours is.

Creatine won't result in miracles, but it can't hurt...your money IS better spent on food though.