The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Its no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Who's had success with the WBB workouts?

Long time reader, first time poster. I've been weightlifting for a while now as a means of losing weight. Well, I've knocked off at least fifty pounds of ugly fat, even more if you consider the lean muscle I've added. I'm wanting to go the next step and actually pack on the muscle big time. So I'm giong to change my focus and eat above maintenance for the first time in 7 months and really want a nice routine to pack on mass. I plan on doing the German Volume Training method for a month, but afterwards I want something nice and whole body. I figured I'd do the wanna be big phase 1. So my questions:

1. Who's done the WBB workouts?
    2. Which one did you find most successful for packing mass on?
    3. Do you feel these did all they claimed?
    3. Any suggestions for gaining the most amt. of muscle with the last amt. of fat?

Oh, for anyone interested in stats. 6'1", 265, now 218. I've lost 6 inches off my waist, and *12* inchess off my flabby ass. Still have a ways to go, though.

Greg

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

ahh, another Texan....

bump

I made good gains on wbb routine I..

I was used to doing a lot more volume.. I took a week off, hit that program and within 10 weeks I had progressed in strength more than I did in the last year.. Seriously..

Also I have heard and been contacted by a few people that have tried the 2nd routine and said they are getting on great..

Good luck in what you decide to do!
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

the dips and the incline program to be found on WBB has given me 15kg extra on my 1rep max in the incline bench, over 4-5trainings.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.