The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig New Member

Tall guy needs to get pumped up.....

whats up my people. (sighs), im 21, but look like im a fat 40 year old with a beer belly. I dont know where to start (training wise). I think my situation is sorta unique. I guess I should post me stats(fat) first

6'2
    210lbs
    42in chest
    39in waist
    15in arms
    12in forearms
    16in neck
    16in calfs
    26in thighs

even though some of my stats are big, weight mainly, Im also quiet weak. my max 1-rep bench is 200lbs.

my arms look like they belong on some skinny guy that is 6'1 and weighs 150lbs. Oh, yeah im a horrible 20% BF . So its like I need to bulk up muscle wise, but I also need to loose alot of fat. I've worked out on and off for 3 years now, but nothing serious. worked out for a bit beggining this year, but have not been in gym for 5 months now.

i also cant afford to just diet some more and risk loosing muscle cause I dont have much muscle to begin with. In fact, when i was a baby I was diagnosed with something that appeared to be muscular distrophy, but as I grew, my muscle developement approached normal levels, but still, for a male Im at the extreme low-end of normal muscle mass I believe. it also sucks cause I look like im strong due to my wide skeletal structure, but of course im weak.

yeah so I guess im looking for a perfect diet/training routine, but dont think that will happen. maybe just some friendly advice.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Wbb #1

Like Nash said, I'd give Wbb#1 a try and read the articles on diet. Do that and start a journal and we can all help you more as you go along.
    "you are like my yoda." - chops

"you are not like yoda at all!" - chops

"shh...I'm only gay for pay" - ECTX

"no matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max" - bIgHwN86

My Journal

200 pound bench press is far from shameful for a 21-year old basically beginner.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Birnam
    200 pound bench press is far from shameful for a 21-year old basically beginner.
    Yeah man, 20% BF isn't THAT bad either. Don't be so hard on yourself. Have some confidence. And get that journal started.
    "you are like my yoda." - chops

"you are not like yoda at all!" - chops

"shh...I'm only gay for pay" - ECTX

"no matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max" - bIgHwN86

My Journal

keep track of what you do. nothing will motivate you more than seeing your weight go down and the amount of weight you can lift go up.....well, almost nothing (the looks you will start to get from women )
    Still here....