The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

Need Help With Equipment....

I'm Looking for something VERY Similar to this.....

FYI - If any of you like that system shown, that is the Cheapest I've found it anywhere. Everyone else wants at least $100 dollars more.

BUT, these Weider type systems have a MAX Weight of 315lbs. that can be put on the Rack.

Any help would be very appreciated.
    Last edited by blkbelt65; 08-20-2004 at 09:22 AM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Wannabebig Member
    No one that trains at Home has any info on Equipment???

Looks like something similar to a bowflex to me. I like the bowflex infomercials. They seem to be pretty accurate, and IMO that would be the best be to what you want.
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

Wannabebig Member
    I don't know what the hell you were looking at them man. It's a cage style system. It's NOTHING like a Bowflex. Bowflex suck.

it does not look stable at all, I wouldn't buy any racks online because the shipping cost will be pretty hefty ($50 is pretty good though for that rack), try any Dick's sporting goods store (they have slightly used equipment for really good prices and everything is in mostly good/very good condition)
    My profile picture is about 5 years old, I'll get around to taking some progress pics eventually.

Wannabebig Member
    No, it's stable and pretty nice...BUT it has a weight limit of 310 lbs. I like the machine and would like something very similar buy heave duty.

hardgaining ectomorph
    You know, I've got a weider pro 9330 sitting in the corner getting dust on it except for the pull down. I hate "at home do it all" machines (my dad bought it, not me!). Lack of weight, lack of range of motion, lack of decent exercises, and 4 hours putting the thing together....and moving is a pain when you have to take it apart and move it to your new house and put it back together.

The best thing to do is go to a few stores in your area and find one you like. Then go onto ebay or search google until you find it cheaper. This way you can touch it first and then order it. I think you'd be happier with some free weights and a good bench, but to each their own.
    I'm Dark, I'm Dan...I'm Darkdan
    Journal

Wannabebig Member
    I have Freeweights and a nice bench however Like I've said it has a weight limit of 315. The hyperlink I posted is a really nice setup but again, the 315 limit again on rack. I'm just getting back into it again after many years and my last set is already at 225lbs.