The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Just want to...(probably heard same Q 100 times)

Just want to loose about 15 kilos, without loosing any muscle...i am going for a 15 min walk, and 10 min bike ride (at gym) every day after my workout...And i have cut down how much i eat. But can anybody tell me any specific things i can do that have a greater effect on weight reduction.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    A good diet mixed in with cardio will usually do wonders. It's not only about how much you eat, but also about what you eat.

I don't really know much about Diet and Nutrition though, but hope that helped.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

check out the attached word document in tihs thread ;

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46565

thanks for replies.

i really dont think a casual walk and bike ride will burn calories.. ive started a really intense schedual.. i burn about 600 calories everyworkout.. leaving atleast 24 hours between workouts.

track your calories and fats, just cut down on calories and fats, especially saturated fats.

Good Luck Man..mee 2
    think youve got an edge on me? think again.

Shad

dont go to low on fats, but yeah cut the saturated fat out, u can still successfully cut with 50-70g fat per day i reckon. just keep the cals low :-\
    PROFILE, COMMENT PLZ
    My Journal

Quote Originally Posted by AlterSh0ck
    A good diet mixed in with cardio will usually do wonders. It's not only about how much you eat, but also about what you eat.

I don't really know much about Diet and Nutrition though, but hope that helped.

The food and nutrition course would have helped a bit
    My Stats
    Weight: 180
    Height: 5'8''

So aslong as i burn more calories then what i eat, then i will loose weight right? Cause i just signed up to that that Fitday.com
    and are counting calories as of today, i got a alittle over 2 months to loose 13-15 kilos. Looks like im going to have to pic things up