Thread: How's this for a new eating plan????? Thoughts??

How's this for a new eating plan????? Thoughts??

How's this for a new eating plan.. I want to keep the fat off but add muscle without the fat that usually goes along with bulking. I mean clean eating all the time.

My workout consists of 2 light days (high reps no cardio) 2 medium days (normal reps and heavy cardio) and then 2 heavy days (low reps light cardio) so here was my idea - 2000 cals on light days with 200 g of protien, 2500 on my medium days with 250 g of protien and 3000+ cals on my heavy days with a minimum of 300 g of protien. The next day in my cycle is off so I don'y know what I'd do on that day, probably go back to 2000 cals.

But overall what do you think? Would this just screw my metabolism right up or might it keep it guessing enough that it might work for just adding muscle.

thats a really strange way of doing it, you'll be all over the place, stick to one of your choices, if you're bulking do ur heavy days p.s 300g of protein is a lot.

actually i quite like calorie cycling myself. there is potential here - but i can't say whether these calories are right or not. that is something you will have to play with.
    Size is SEXY!

As long as there's raniali nudity, its all good. -- PMDL, my idol
    My God. I wish, if only for a day, i had hooters like that to play with. -- TCD, my other idol
    It is as stable as my mindset around your breasts. -- robboe
    Good god raniali....you have an amazing physique. -- JustinASU
    Whenever raniali posts in a thread, somebody is bound to get aroused, thats just the way it is. -- Y2A

~Anything worth doing at all IS worth doing well.~
    ~You all laugh because I am diFFereNt; I laugh because you're all the same.~
    ~Have no fear of perfection; you will never reach it. -- Salvador Dali, Diary of A Genius~

Banned
    The only thing I don't like about it is it seems that there's an implicit assumption that growth (or at least more growth) occurs on the heavy days...there's no reason you need more or less protein on certain days based on your training. When calorie cycling, a better idea is to keep protein constant (and usually fat too), but cycle carbs.