The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Chest Problem

Wannabebig Member

Chest Problem

Hi...

I have been working out seriously for a couple years now and glad to say that some pretty good results are seen. I have gone down from 170 lbs to 152 and lost alot of fat (no more belly ). My upper body is also looking fine now.

One problem though...

Right now I don't look incredibly lean, but still lean enough. However, my Chest is really wierd. Whenever I stand upright, I can see the shape of my chest and it looks great, and quite hard as well. However, as long as I looked in the mirrior and bend down, my chest will 'sag' down too and look really loose and flabby when I'm bending. I find it extremely wierd as my chest looks firm and nice whenever I'm stand upright but yet it starts to get really loose and flabby whenever I bend down.

I tried feeling my chest and it's hard everywhere, EXCEPT for the minor part around my nipples which is soft. Is that what causes the flabbiness in my chest whenever I bend down?

I will really appreciate if anyone can help me answer this question in why's my chest so flabby and loose whenever I bend down even when I'm lean. Is that bodyfat or what? How do I eliminate it?

Thanks.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Continuously Dangerously
    i think i know what youre talking about because my chest is the same way. standing upright it looks pretty well sculpted and is, except for around the nipples where i can pinch some. i know for myself its not gyno, just extra fat i need to drop still.

Wannabebig Member
    codei, does that means that I can burn off the layer of fat after more cardio and stricter diet?

Banned
    ill answer your q...yes you can drop that layer of fat

it is gods way of saying good posture is key
    PRs: 655/525/645 = 1825 Total
    Meet PRs: Bench Only 525

Deadlifts bring people together. It's a fact. - Chris Rodgers