Thread: Wrist injury?

Wannabebig Member

Wrist injury?

I've been having some problems with my wrist as of late. A few weeks ago I woke up on a saturday and my left wrist was sore at the outside edge. If I were to rotate my wrist inwards, like if I was looking at my watch, it would be very painful. The day before I had done arms and shoulders (WBB routine #1). I had been in to this routine for about a month already.

This is still bothering me, and I aggrevate it each week, usually on arm day - even though I've tried to adjust my workouts to help. The doc said he thought it was a forearm muscle strain, but its not sore all the way up the outside of my forearm, just at my wrist.

Could it be a joint or tendon/ligament (whatever you have there) issue?

Is it sensitive to touch?
    20 y/o, 6'1", 186 lbs, 14% BF
    bench: 350 deadlift: 560 parallel squat: 465
    total: 1375 @ 186

Wannabebig Member
    No, not sensitive to touch - it only bothers me when I rotate my wrist. Its minimal when I rotate outward, and is much more noticeable when I rotate inward.

i dont have an answer for u but dam i remember my b-boy days, all that breakdancing took a huge toll on my wrists, took a year w/o b-boyin to recover from that. ahh its painful man feels like your wrist is just gona detach itself from your dam arm.

hey man, same thing just happened to me. writs only hurt when i rotated it, but it was uncomfortable all the time.

i worked out arm day on it once, and it went away during the workout, but came back the next day. now its been 4 days since i worked it out, and its gone. id say give it time, and itll go away.
    Still here....

less wanking

had to be said, sorry
    PROFILE, COMMENT PLZ
    My Journal