The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

anyone smoke hookah ?

ive been smoking hookah regularly lately , i mean every night for about two hours and ive noticed no real toll on my body . my understanding is that there is no intake in tars with this form of smoking and only a miniscule fraction of nicotine in comparison to cigarettes . anyone else have any expreience with hookah smoking and their lifting ?
    [UNITY]

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

I'm confused. Maybe this is something new I don't know about, but I was under the impression a hookah is just paraphernalia.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

didn't someone say Billy Bong Thornton?

hookah is known by many different names in different parts of the world: a shisha, a nargile (pronounced nar-geelah), a hubble-bubble or hubbly-bubbly, a waterpipe. The most famous instance of hookah smoking is probably that of the caterpillar in Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland. A hookah consists of a hollow glass (sometimes clay or brass) base which is filled with water, a vertical pipe topped with a clay bowl for the shisha and coals, and a usually colorful hose. When one sucks on the hose, the smoke is drawn down the pipe and through the water, which cools and filters it. This also produces a peaceful bubbling sound. This sound is as delightful now as the prospect of blowing bubbles in a glass of milk was to most of us when we were in kindergarten.
    sounds like ur typical bong description to me...

tap this one:
    Last edited by geoffgarcia; 09-03-2004 at 02:29 PM.

traditionally hookah is used to smoke shisha , a type of flavored tobacco , and thats what my room mates and i use mine for , dont get me wrong , every now and then we'll throw some ganja in the bowl . but its mostly shisha .
    [UNITY]

I have a few friends who do that, they invited me to go to some bar and do it but I just passed.

Smoking anything is bad for your body.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

:withstupi

There WILL be tar & nicotine no matter what.
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

Wannabebig Member
    its like 1/10 of a cigarette.... tried it for the first time the other day, not bad.....

Down with the Sickness
    Yeah a trditional hookah is not as bad as smoking cigarettes, and they have different flavors. Strawberry is my favorite smoke flavor and the cool thing is that it is all natural no additives. Where did you get your tobbaco and hookah at?

Inhaling smoke in your lungs of any type can't be that good for you, ya know?

yea but its filtered!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sublime99
    Yeah a trditional hookah is not as bad as smoking cigarettes, and they have different flavors. Strawberry is my favorite smoke flavor and the cool thing is that it is all natural no additives. Where did you get your tobbaco and hookah at?
    i bought all of my equpment at a smoke shop in santa cruz california . but i think you can order some stuff from hookahbros.com

strawberry is good , but if you get the chance i definatly suggest trying mint .
    [UNITY]