Thread: Right arm bigger.

The Big Wang

Right arm bigger.

My right forearm is bigger than my left.. and my right bicep is bigger than my left too..
    i've always known this because.. i played tennis for 4 yrs.. and only using my right arm.. anyways.. i been liftin hard for a whole year now.. and i can really see a difference when i flex em..

anyone else have this problem>?

yep i have the same problem, about a cm or so difference from breakdancing where a lot of my stuff was on my right arm and it naturally developed a bit more, just work at it though mine seems to be evening out a lot now.

I played 4 years of varsity in High School, total of 9 years tennis. had this exact problem. I just measure my biceps last night and finally they are equal. Took me roughly 1 good yr to equal them out...this will probably vary on intensity of your routine. I used dumbbells the whole time so the left would keep up. My right forearm is still about 3/4 inch bigger, noticable. This is being worked on now

The Big Wang
    do u work EXTRA on ur left?..
    or just work em both equally so they will eventually even out.

I work them equally. Left will work harder as is. If you truly want them to even out, you will essentially be limiting/******ing growth in the right arm for awhile...just the way it is. this doesn't mean that you need to skip the right arm or even take it easy, but you won't be able to blast the right arm as intensly as the left without the right always staying ahead... I liked to do Standing Dumbbell curls (both at the same time in sync., like a barbell curl with dumbbells). You could also do Seated DB curls. Probably skip the barbell curl for awhile if righty is a lot more powerful than lefty.

Wannabebig Member
    I have that exact problem from playing drums (use right arm much more). I don't notice it effecting my lifting but I do notice it in my muscle size, my right is much bigger than my left. It sucks, but oh well.

My right bicep seems to be longer but narrower than the left bicep... My right forearm is also much bigger. I play tennis seriously and the worse it has given me is an overall imbalance: my whole right side is slightly lower and wider than the left side...

Is your left thigh larger than your right? Mine still is from serving off that leg :P

The Big Wang
    haha yea it is too!!!
    but i dont really care about legs.. cause its not that apparent..
    hehe..
    its cool to kno more tennis ppl workout like me..

Banned
    left bi 16.5
    right bi 16 3/8

stupid measurements

come on 17.5's!