The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Another One!!!

Down with the Sickness

Another One!!!

I am sick of Huricanes i live in tampa florida so far we have had 2 and now a third is on the way.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Quote Originally Posted by sublime99
    I am sick of Huricanes i live in tampa florida so far we have had 2 and now a third is on the way.
    Trade ya for a blizzard or two.

Try 3 feet of snow and -25C and you'll be missing your windy rain.

melt
    Opinions are like ***holes, everybody has one.

There are three kinds of lies - lies, damned lies and statistics. ~Benjamin Disraeli

God is punishing Florida because of the 2000 election.
    Last edited by TBone4Eva; 09-09-2004 at 04:42 PM.
    The half-million citizens of the District of Columbia, like citizens of the fifty states, bear all of the obligations of American citizenship: they are required to obey the laws passed by Congress; they pay federal taxes; they serve in the military; and they fight and die in our wars. Yet they lack the most basic right that should accompany American citizenship—the right to full voting representation in Congress. This makes the United States the only nation in the world with a representative, democratic constitution that denies citizens of its capital representation in the national legislature. In fact, no fewer than 183 nations provide their citizens the type of representation citizens of Washington, DC are denied.

Gonna Be Big
    The next ones supposed to be a class 5 isnt it.

It may be a catagory 5 when it hits. It will probably weaken some as it crosses Jamaica and Cuba. So, it will probably be a Catagory 4 when it hits (Assuming nothing else weakens it)
    The half-million citizens of the District of Columbia, like citizens of the fifty states, bear all of the obligations of American citizenship: they are required to obey the laws passed by Congress; they pay federal taxes; they serve in the military; and they fight and die in our wars. Yet they lack the most basic right that should accompany American citizenship—the right to full voting representation in Congress. This makes the United States the only nation in the world with a representative, democratic constitution that denies citizens of its capital representation in the national legislature. In fact, no fewer than 183 nations provide their citizens the type of representation citizens of Washington, DC are denied.

Ah, the wonders of living in the desert: no hurricanes, no floods, no tornadoes, no earthquakes
    Edgar V.

So you don't wanna get big, do you?

----------------------------------------

"If your arm measurement is currently 13 inches, you are worrying about the wrong things. Quit comparing to others, quit worrying about little details, get your ass in the gym, work as hard as you can, then go eat something. Repeat until huge." - Paul Stagg

"There is no miracle "look good" diet/pill other than determination and commitment" - geoffgarcia

"Freaking lift to get bigger, or stronger, or better at your damn sport, and quit worrying about weather or not your arm is 16 inches or 16.2 inches." - Paul Stagg

"If you want to look like Brad Pitt go run a marathon or something." - Severed Ties

Grasshoppa
    Just hot as hell.
    Shao-LiN
    "I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter." - Linkin Park

Cat 4 last I saw, hopefully it stays out west. No offense Tampa, I mean out into the gulf
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

Down with the Sickness
    It is gonna suck i would take a blizzard any day over a hurricane. I have been in a blizzard once and it wasn't half as bad as flooding, power outages, Mosquitos running rampid to eat you alive, no ac in blistering heat, leeches, no showers because there is no pumps to get water to you, destruction of roofs coming totally off your house and all of your belongings destroyed by flooding. Looks like we will get hit head on i am so frustrated atleast the gym is open until sunday, i am boarding up tonight and tommorow.

my folks are currently in their hotel room in ocho rios, jamaica waiting for ivan to hit

they couldn't get a flight out, so looks like they are getting some extra adventure added onto their vacation free of charge

I'm pretty sure this is God punishing Florida for fscking up the 2000 elections so badly, and for actually electing Katherine Harris to high office.

Down with the Sickness
    That is ironic my best friend is on his honeymoon in Jamacia mon, he said he was in a concrete building with plenty of water and could not get a flight out.

In the meantime we have no plywood so i will have to pray extra hard for my windows not to blow in.

Sweating and grunting...where you should be.
    Ivans already dropped to a class 4. I wanna be in a hurricane...but then again, i'm the same guy that wants to paraschute out of a tornado...
    HT: 6'3 / WT: 265lbs 16%BF

"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness."

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -