The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

ETS and Multi Plus hit the shelves!

We're proud to be able to announce the launch of 2 new products, Extreme Training Support and Multi Plus!

ETS - Extreme Training Support

E.T.S. (Extreme Training Support) is a revolution in the sports supplement industry. E.T.S. uses proven ingredients and is one of the very few truly effective sports supplements for the hard training individual.

The backbone of E.T.S. is a unique nutracuetical called MicroLactin ™. E.T.S also combines vitamins C, E, and both zinc and magnesium in specific ratios to add to the fantastic benefits of MicroLactin ™.

If you train with weights, run, or compete in any sport which requires strength and/or endurance E.T.S is the perfect adjunct to your training and diet program.

For more info please see the ETS product page

Multi-Plus – Multi Vitamin

Multi-Plus was designed to help you get the most out of your training with the inclusion of vitamins and minerals whose consumption are crucial to that goal. These same vitamins and minerals which are crucial for getting the most out of your training are equally crucial to maintaining optimal health.

A Multi Vitamin product is a must for anyone hitting the weights or competing in any sports. In fact it’s a must for everyone, period!

For more info please see the Multi Plus product page
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

I wannabebig!
    will be trying out this ets and placing my order shortly

oh.. and it better make me swooooooole.
    Last edited by ryuage; 09-15-2004 at 08:54 AM.

Oops, I almost came in and bashed you and chris for the amount of pills in each bottle, then realized they are servings so x4 for ets and x3 for the multi. Wondered for a sec why you'd seel 15 or less days worth for each of em.

I'll compare the multi to mine and see how it stacks up. If I ordered ETS and gave Borris' address, how long would it take to ship to him in Maine. Might order some and may as well pick it up while I'm down there, rather then getting bent over by our ******* customs officers.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Oh, one question, is ETS exactly what Supp X, or were there tweaks made to it, or alterations in the ingredients or distribution of them within the supp.

I did feel that supp x actually was having a good impact on my sessions and would be willing to try it again.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

I believe that there are some gooides added in. But the actual microlactin dosage is the same. I'd wager a guess that it would be better this time around. I'll find out soon enough.
    Last edited by Maki Riddington; 09-15-2004 at 09:16 AM.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Quote Originally Posted by ElPietro
    Oh, one question, is ETS exactly what Supp X, or were there tweaks made to it, or alterations in the ingredients or distribution of them within the supp.

I did feel that supp x actually was having a good impact on my sessions and would be willing to try it again.

It was tweaked for the better. It is the same plus the vitamins and minerals.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Just placed my order for ETS . Might look into the multi sometime soon aswell.
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

Awesome, thanks Manveet!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Do that voodoo that he do
    I'll compare the multi to mine and see how it stacks up. If I ordered ETS and gave Borris' address, how long would it take to ship to him in Maine. Might order some and may as well pick it up while I'm down there, rather then getting bent over by our ******* customs officers.
    Yeah, I'm down with that. Someone pm me.

I'll probably place an order, too.
    Be a man. Be awesome at it. Be proud of it. Beyond the Barbell

"Borris is correct. That sounds logical if you ask me."
    -galileo

Is that "natural" vitamin E in the multi? Looks like a fantastic product, I wish it fit in one pill/day though. Ah well...
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

Toughest Man in the World Bruise Brubaker's Avatar
    It is.

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.pfwh.com/supp/facts.html
    The d-alpha tocopherol acetate is made by extraction of natural tocopherols from vegetable oil refining by-products, molecular dis-tillation to obtain the alpha form and then acetylation to produce the acetate ester.
    Looks like a great supplement. I might eventually try it, but now I just bough creatine at my gym for the first time so maybe when I'll run out of it it'll be time for me to add something else like ETS. It will fit with the christmas period when I have no school and when I'll be training harder.

Oops, I almost came in and bashed you and chris for the amount of pills in each bottle, then realized they are servings so x4 for ets and x3 for the multi. Wondered for a sec why you'd seel 15 or less days worth for each of em.

doh, I did that too...OK, I'll order some now I realise it'll last me 30 days instead of 15.
    Last edited by aidano; 09-17-2004 at 06:57 PM.

People wonder why I call myself Mr. T. One dude asked, 'does the T stand for tough?' I said no. Another dude asked if the T stands for my last name, Tureaud. No it does not. The 'T' in Mr. T stands for tuna. T loves tuna.

I will add to the product page to make it clear its a 30 day supply. Don't want anyone getting confused and thinking its only 15!

I like the looks of the Multi plus its less pills than the Animal Paks that i take. The ETS looks wonderful but i am not sure if its for somone like me

Ogar, E.T.S. is definitely for someone like you. If I remember correctly you are wanting to get in shape in terms of losing bodyfat, correct? If so, E.T.S. allows you to train harder and more often. Both of those components will allow you to burn more calories and therefore lose more fat.

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason
    Ogar, E.T.S. is definitely for someone like you. If I remember correctly you are wanting to get in shape in terms of losing bodyfat, correct? If so, E.T.S. allows you to train harder and more often. Both of those components will allow you to burn more calories and therefore lose more fat.

MMMMM i guess i read it wrong. I will place an order for the ETS and the Vitamains when i run out of my Animal Pak.

Ok i could not wait. I just placed my order for the ETS