The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Bulk then Cut to see abs? or cut then bulk?

Dunno what to do, hearing different things from different ppl on this board.. im 5'10 145 pounds.. looking to get bulk and get abs.. should I just go to the gym and cut for now.. then start bulking up? or do it the other way around? but if i do it bulk then cut wont I loose muscle when im cutting?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

It depends on what's more important to you. How bad do you want to see those abs? I want to see abs REALLY bad, but being big is more important to me. So I bulked up to 265lbs, now I'm down to 245lbs and almost have abs.

eek... it's lil' Fixation! fixationdarknes's Avatar
    A cut doesn't necessarily = loss of muscle. If your cut goes really well, you'll lose little to no muscle.
    Last edited by fixationdarknes; 03-24-2005 at 05:32 PM.
    Lifting Journal
    Age: 20, Height: 5'7", Weight: 165, Deadlift: 405, 9.5" Squat: 230 x 10, Bench: 195 (3x5)

Quote Originally Posted by fatrb38
    I try to visualize that my girlfriend is under the weight and I have to push the weight up to save her. Of course it doesn't work and I just laugh as I think about the weight slowly crushing her bones. Then I remember it's me under the weight and give 200% effort to push it back up.

:withstupi
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

why bring back an old thread?

eek... it's lil' Fixation! fixationdarknes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Girn
    why bring back an old thread?
    Ah...crap, I always do this! I was reading a thread...and then I looked at the bottom at the "similar threads," so I decided to take a peak. I then found myself posting in the thread. Daaang it! Sorry guys. I'm an F-in idiot.
    Last edited by fixationdarknes; 03-24-2005 at 10:53 PM.
    Lifting Journal
    Age: 20, Height: 5'7", Weight: 165, Deadlift: 405, 9.5" Squat: 230 x 10, Bench: 195 (3x5)

Quote Originally Posted by fatrb38
    I try to visualize that my girlfriend is under the weight and I have to push the weight up to save her. Of course it doesn't work and I just laugh as I think about the weight slowly crushing her bones. Then I remember it's me under the weight and give 200% effort to push it back up.

riprogrammazione
    Quote Originally Posted by fixationdarknes
    Ah...crap, I always do this! I was reading a thread...and then I looked at the bottom at the "similar threads," so I decided to take a peak. I then found myself posting in the thread. Daaang it! Sorry guys. I'm an F-in idiot.
    It's alright, kid. It may actually help in preventing the same questions from always being asked.