The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

I want this badly

Gorgeousness

I'm thinking of selling my truck and getting one of these (Infiniti G35 coupe for those who couldn't tell)

What's your guys opinion on it? What's your next car purchase going to be? Let's turn this into the car thread

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

That's a slick looking car, but I'd much rather have a new vette. The 05's are amazingly fast, and probably the best sports car ever produced(considering the price).
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

I LOVE the G35's. Go for it, Johnny.

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

"I avoid talking to normal people about this stuff as much as possible. It's usually a waste of time." - HahnB

"OMG HE EETS 2 MUCH0RZ!!111 O NOES HE EETS TEH FATS!!!111" - PowerManDL

"Test does a body good." - Severed Ties

I would own it..i drive a 2002 Honda Accord

They are VERY nice cars, make sure you get the 6-speed.

BTW, what kind of truck are you driving now? If it's American, you'll never be able to go back after owning a import car.

One crazy MOFO/Mail man
    I like it but I would never drive it. But, I would take it over a corvette any day. c5/6 vette for a daily driver would own me all the way to work and back.
    w00t

american cars look more bad ass
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

On the Road to Redemption. Ironman_1964's Avatar
    I like the car. Right now Iím thinking about buying a 2005 BMW M3 or SUV.
    What am I on?
    My back for the bench press.
    My feet for the squat.
    What are you on?

That's a flattering angle for that car, but the ones I've seen around here aren't as slick. You'd definitely want to add that spoiler, front lip, and rims else it isn't nearly as sporty.

ive always wanted a MKIV supra
    Rock Quotes:
    -Girls like big strong men, all the other men has to find a niche or a thing they supposedly love, you know...like saving whales or reading books, to get laid.
    -Look..first I am scared little freezing virgin munk, but then I bare my self and I am nothing like a freezing virgin!
    -Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke, he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixationdarknes
    And I'll clench my buttcheeks as hard as I can to keep free of intruders.

journal

I want four doors. I'm paying for them.
    20 y/o, 6'1", 186 lbs, 14% BF
    bench: 350 deadlift: 560 parallel squat: 465
    total: 1375 @ 186

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman_1964
    I like the car. Right now Iím thinking about buying a 2005 BMW M3

M3! M3! M3!

yeah G35's are nice as hell, and so are vettes. basically anything is nice compared to my civic, but i still loves it

if i had to buy something right now, i'd get a RSX-S, just cuz i like hondas/acuras and it has decent power, relatively cheap and interior is nice and stuff.

One crazy MOFO/Mail man
    Yeah RSX-s are reallly nice I love mine but the next car i get is going to be RWD or AWD...
    w00t

Supras are probably my favorite import that are in that particular price range. Much better than hondas and acuras for making into a streetable drag car. The new vette is an absolute beast though. 4.1 0-60 time for 50 grand or so is something that is unheard of in the new car market.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

You know what's actually a big bargain right now, and in a similar class as the G35?

The 2004 Pontiac GTO. I like the conservative (non-Pontiac) look, and the interior is amazing (for GM). There are massive incentives going on right now, including major cash back and cheap lease rates. Why? Well, the 2005 model is coming out with fairly significant upgrades, but that means you might be able to get into a 2004 for well under 30k. Something like $27k for 350hp? Not too shabby.

One crazy MOFO/Mail man
    Im with mix the new GTO is teh sex. I don't like most domestics but the new GTO is awesome and it's a drift monkey!

Btw anyone that uses a honda/acura as a 1/4 mile car is a ****** (except MAYBE the s2k)... traction owns them.
    w00t