The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

Revolution Is My Name

I NEED to get cut, at the moment i look like a sack of sheat with a big neck, ok arms and man-boobs. I've tried cutting many times before but always lose motivation when the weight-loss stops as so many peopel have done before. NO MORE, i've just started college (Communication studies, Media studies, English language and literature) which is close-ish to my usual gym (15 minutes walk) and i get to use the fitness suite at the swimming baths around the corner for free as i'm now a good-for-nothing student! My goals always been to get to 190 from 231Ibs and to bulk cleanly from there (one day i WILL look like Batista, you'll see), i'm ordering some bodyfat scales tonight and am even going to the extreme of buying cool clothes that are too small for me, so i will have to lose weight to fit in them, either that or i'll just have some nice clothes living in my wardrobe forever!
    Went to the gym yesterday for a back/bi/trap day...but didnt get round to doing deads or traps because of a wrist and foot injury incurred from the punch bag (such a fool!) which has taught me to never box halfway through a workout.
    Machine row WARMUP 30Kg x 15 (Could have done more but hey, it's only a warmup)
    Set 1 45Kg x 12 (Could have done more, never used this machine before)
    Set 2 55Kg x 12 (Again need to increase)
    Set 3 65Kg x 10 (Easy, need to increase next week)
    Underhand cable row Set 1 100Ibs x 10
    Set 2 110Ibs x 8
    Set 3 120Ibs x 6 (Cant really feel these working the back, but they must be, they dont work anything else!)
    Seated lever row Set 1 50Kg x 15
    Set 2 80Kg x 12
    Set 3 100Kg x 5+1 cheat rep (Need to increase with lower weights next week but start with a higher one)
    Barbell curl Set 1 24Kg x 10
    Set 2 28Kg x 4 (Too much weight increase)
    Set3 26Kg x 6
    Preacher curls Set 1 20Kg x 5 (Again never done these, need to start lower)
    Set 2 15Kg x 7.5
    Set 3 17Kg x 3.5 (Eugh, the pain!)
    15 Minutes boxcersise....WRIST INJURY!!!

Awful workout, havent been in a while, basically just me figuring out what weights i'm at.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Nice to see you around again . How many cals will you start cutting with?
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

2400 to start, and it's good to be back