I'm about to get my nesta personal training certificate and in order to complete my program I need to interview two personal trainers. Since I know many of you on wwb are personal trainers I thought this would be a great place to ask for some help. If you guys would be so kind can you please answer me a few questions?
Years in the industry:
Environment in which you work (gym, home, corporate....):
Are you the business owner, partner, independent contractor or employee?:
1) What advice would you give to a person who is now establishing a personal training business?
2) What is the most rewarding aspect of your job?
3) What is the least favorite aspect of your job?
4) What would you change about your job if you could? Why?
5) What types of clients do you prefer to work with? Why?
6) How do you reduce liability?
7) What is your client evaluation process?