Thread: Great Service

Great Service

Just wanted to say a few things. I ordered nitrean and ets yesterday at around 12 and it arive the FOLLOWING day, today. This may not be a big thing to some but i wanted to applaud at larges fast service. Each time ive ordered something ive been 100% satisfied and id say they have a lifetime customer. I just thought id say all this in case anyone was on the edge about ordering. Great service and great products.

btw, the shirt kicks ass too.
    Beer helped slow down my metabolism.... -ozzyman

We really appreciate you telling everyone your opinion! Do me a favor and remind me I promised you something with your next order (in the comments section) when you place it.

Thanks again!

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

sure chris
    Beer helped slow down my metabolism.... -ozzyman

I second that. Got my Opticen and ETS today (Wednesday), ordered on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by BigNic
    btw, the shirt kicks ass too.

LOL.. i totally forgot about the t-shirt... i took out the opticen and the ETS and i put threw the box in the garbage. after reading this thread i immediately went rummaging through the garbage lol

Yup, Chris handles all of the shipping of orders and does an awesome job with it!

Thanks for the comments!
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

I have never waited more than 48 hours for an order. 95% of the time it has been the next day

I'd def. like to try and order some nitrean/ets when my current batch of protein runs out. But I'm wondering if I should wait till ALN has a canadian distrib (i read a most where chris said he was hoping to have one set up by the end of this year), or if I should just go right ahead and order once this batch is done. I'm just worried about shipping delays (more specifically with Canada post)....

Don't wait for a Canadian distributor, that may be a LONG way into the future.

We have had excellent luck with shipping and our Canadian orders and I would not let it be a concern.

Wow that was a fast reply chris!! I may just have to take your word on that, any plans on doing a 10lb economy size bag for nitrean?