The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    bulking again

Chicken breast sizes

I bought a frozen bag of chicken breast it has about 8 breasts inside.. each breast is 250 calories according to the food label.. i cook 2 at a time and today when i cooked, one was way bigger than the other one.. would u guys recommend that i buy a scale for weighing chicken breast to get the right amount or what?? i'd hate to be this strict and have to weigh everything but if the difference in chicken breast sizes really throw off my calorie intake i might have to..
    thanks

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

There shouldn't be too great of a difference of nutritional value between breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by obsoletemodel
    There shouldn't be too great of a difference of nutritional value between breasts.
    Must.......resist!!!

Banned
    Weighing your food is really the only way you'll be totally accurate. It's just a matter of how anal you want to get with your diet.

I recommend weighing them, as there can be a noticable difference in size depending on the sizes of the chicken in which they came from as well as the brand.

I'm not sure how they do the stats/serving and has had me wondering if they just go by average weight of a chicken breast at a certain age&weight and just say #pieces/bag. I'm sure they must have some type of weight tolerace +/- weight stated on package. Also, I'm sure you must have gotten 1+ larger than normal pieces in teh bag.
    Last edited by AllUp; 09-24-2004 at 01:20 PM.
    AUIU
    <=Real Sword, Fake Glow.
    ---
    Research that s*** up son. <me
    ---
    Gyno Rhino: "I think your cyber-game just sucks."
    ---
    Brawl: "Fill it with rocks , walk up to the sales dude and hit him in the face with it . When he falls down kick him in the neck and say " this stuff is junk "."

Brawl: "Or grab a bottle bust it on the table and stab him in his neck"

I usually get 6 normals breasts in a bag and one that is in about 8 pieces.

bulking again
    i think i'll just estimate when it comes down to the chicken breast im not competing or anything so i think i'll be fine..