Thread: Need some help

Need some help

Hey fellow members, Well here is my "problem" iv bin going too the gym ever since mid september of 2004 , but i wasnt going all the time i would like Skip weeks n weeks , well for the past couple months iv bin going more often and this past month 1/2 iv bin going literally everyday... Iv seen a Huge differnce in my body and i love it... But heres my problem

Im 17 , 5'4 147lbs , Basicly I would like too become Cut/big In about 2 months? is this possible? iv read so many threads and i some wat learned alot of things so im trying too figure out Wats the best way too get their faster?

Today was my first day Taking Creatine also i took my 4 scoops of the day "loading process" And wow , I can feel the differcne i was lifting more weights Doing more sets/reps The guy at GNC said that i should see results in about 2 weeks? I also Take Centrum Vitamins? if that helps?

If you would like me too post a picture of my body, please let me kno if its going too help give a prediction? thanks alot!!
    Last edited by kw1k; 05-03-2005 at 01:22 AM.

Also I was wondering, If it wanna see resulsts faster? should i go too the gym twice a day? morning and night?

You can make great progress in 2 months when you first start out but don't expect to get cut/big in that timeframe. A lot of people on this forum have put years of hard work into their bodies and are still nowhere near where they would like to be.

You should post your routine and split because its hard to give advice without knowing exactly what you are doing. If you are going to the gym every day and hitting the same muscles thats not good. Same thing with am/pm workouts. Working out twice a day isn't going to help you grow any faster. It will just slow down your recovery.

Keep in mind you are only 17 and you have all the time in the world to get big and strong. Joining this forum is a great start.

Any1 else?

First learn to type j/k, In order to get big and cut you need to bulk and then cut, On a good bulk you might put on 1 pounds of muscle per week, and on a cut you might loose 1-2lbs of far a week. So I would say no, not likley. Also going to the gym everyday probably means you are overtraining.
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    What the two posters above me said++.

A great physicque is not achieved overnight. If you start now prepare to put in years of hard work to get "big and cut".
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

I am trying to Build that perfect physique and I have set HOPEFUL goals for myself. And the plan if followed to the word will take me abotu 14 months to accomplish.

Starting April 11th 244 lbs 28-29% bf 177lbs LBM Start Cut
    Current 234 lbs 24.5%bf 177 lbs LBM
    Goal 1- June 8th 225 lbs 21.5% bf 177 lbs LBM
    Goal 2- August 1st 215 lbs 18% bf 176 lbs LBM
    Goal 3- October 1st 205 lbs 13.5%bf 177 lbs LBM
    Goal 4- Novemeber 15th 195lbs 10% bf 177lbs LBM End Cut
    Goal 5- January 1st 200 lbs 10% bf 180 lbs LBM Start Bulk
    Goal 6- Febraury 15th 208 lbs at 11% bf 185lbs LBM
    Goal 7- March 30th 220 lbs at 13% bf 191.5 lbs LBM
    Goal 8- April 27th 230 lbs at 14% bf 198 LBM End Bulk, Start Cut
    Goal 9- May 31st 220 lbs at 11% bf 196 lbs LBM
    Ultimate goal 215 LBS at 9% BF 195 lbs LBM By June 2006

As you can see its a long and painful process, I might get big and cut in a year and 3 months and thats if I do a very clean bulk during the winter.
    Last edited by Unholy; 05-03-2005 at 01:54 PM.
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

Ohhh! so Im going too have tooo try too Bulk up right now? i see, Well heres a picture of my self, Tell me What i can achive somewhat? In about 3-4 months?
    Last edited by kw1k; 05-04-2005 at 06:16 PM.

If I were you, I would cut down and then do a clean bulk, you will get that cut look that way. Because if you start to bulk now, it will take you about 10 weeks to get 10lbs of muscle and then to get rid of the excess fat will take you a couple of months.
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

Heres mine plan

Mondays Biceps and Chest , Tuesday Triceps and back , Wensdays Rest / cardio Thursdays Abs and Shoulders , Fridays im thinking Do a little bit of everything / 30 mins of cardio , Saterday Cardio / rest Sunday Cardio / rest?

What do you gus think? oh and By the way im taking , Cretine and Whey protine now so hopefully its going to go by faster?
    Last edited by kw1k; 05-04-2005 at 02:11 AM.

I don't see a leg day. Train your legs. I neglected mine for 2 years while I worked my upper body and Im still trying to catch up. It sucks.

I also noticed you are planning to do Chest/Biceps on Monday and Back/Tricep on Tuesday. Its a bad idea to have those on consecutive days because you are going to be hitting your triceps on chest day and your biceps on back day (assuming you are training with compound lifts, which you should be). I would either move the Back/Tri day to Wednesday or Thursday or change the split to Chest/Tri Monday, Back/Bi Tuesday.

Here is a few examples of what you could do, but the best way is to try a bunch of different splits until you find what you are most comfortable with.

Monday - Chest/Bi
    Tuesday - Legs
    Wednesday - Rest/Cardio
    Thursday - Back/Tri
    Friday - Shoulders/Abs
    Saturday - Rest/Cardio
    Sunday - Rest/Cardio

Or

Monday - Chest/Tri
    Tuesday - Back/Bi
    Wednesday - Rest/Cardio
    Thursday - Legs
    Friday - Shoulders/Abs
    Saturday - Rest/Cardio
    Sunday - Rest/Cardio

I would go with what Sin said.
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    Pro Status or Bust..2011