Thread: Reviews on the ETS

Reviews on the ETS

I was wondering if any reviews on the ETS has come in? I am dying to hear some and try it

Well, we just started shipping last week so I think it will be a few more days before we even have a chance of seeing anything.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

i just started taking it 2 days ago, one major thing ive noticed so far is im sleeping a lot better. lol, i dont know if anyone else has experienced this?
    Beer helped slow down my metabolism.... -ozzyman

You know, Anthony and a few others noticed the same thing when they tested the product so I do think that is a component to it. I think within the next few days you will notice the difference in your training.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

ya i havent trained since i started taking them, upper day tomorow tho.

Check the sticky.
    Facebook - BW166 SQ585 BP405 DL660 CL310

Quote Originally Posted by BigNic
    ya i havent trained since i started taking them, upper day tomorow tho.
    Do me a favor and beat the **** out of yourself. Don't crazily jack up your volume or anything, just train intensely. Once the stuff kicks in you will find you can train much harder and recover more quickly even with increased intensity.

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason
    Do me a favor and beat the **** out of yourself. Don't crazily jack up your volume or anything, just train intensely. Once the stuff kicks in you will find you can train much harder and recover more quickly even with increased intensity.

thats basically why i bought it. I have been training my upper body 2 x a week and my lower 2 x a week and going to complete failure. I was thinking i was going to drop it to each half only 1x a week. But if this can give me the boost hopefully ill continue to train each 2 x.

i got my ets in last sunday, so i've been taking it for a week. the previous week i didn't lift because of a bad cold so i was expecting really bad DOMS. if i don't lift for a week i'm usually sore for about 7 days when i get back in the gym. by wednesday or thursday my DOMS were greatly reduced. i lifted legs on friday, which i expected to be terribly sore for about a week. they were sore on saturday and yesterday, but i woke up this morning with no pain. pretty awesome if you ask me. by friday strength seemed to be up as well. i hit a 460 lb. squat for 6, when i had only managed a 450 lb. squat for 6 my previous leg day. pretty cool when you take into account that i was sick, didn't lift for a week, and diet was off due to the cold.

and since you guys mentioned it, i think that i have actually been sleeping better too. its like i feel refreshed when i get up instead of sluggish. i'm interested to see the kind of results i'll have this week, but my lifting will probably be a little off (new tattoo on back). ETS is the real deal though, i would highly recommend it.
    Last edited by RBB; 09-27-2004 at 12:39 PM.

Thank you very for your opinion RBB!!!!

Yep, thanks RBB..

In about a weeks time, can I ask you to provide a testimonial for www.atlargenutrition.com ?
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

daniel, i'd be happy to. i think this is a great supplement. just let me know.

hey i did my upper day today and really beat myself up, i noticed a great improvement in my endurance through the workout, and my delts are feeling a lil bit better. The workout went something like this,

Flat Bench
    245x6
    225x8

Dips
    +90x8

Pullups
    +45x8
    +70x4

T Bar Rows
    3 plates+25x8

DB Militaries
    70sx3
    70sx3

Seated Laterals
    25x8

V Grip Pressdowns
    stackx7

Seated Hammer Curls
    40sx10

sorry for the long ass read, but my point is too show that i was making, or equaling my pr's even toward the end of my workout. I am usually way to worn down to put in the proper effort by the end of the workout. I am gonna log my next workout here also to show any improvement.

BTW, the db militaries are several reps short of my usual pr, but this is due to my sore delts, which have been feeling better since i began taking my ets.

doesn't it take like 2-4 weeks before the main ingredient really takes effect?

my sleep, endurance, and soreness in my delts is already improving at the end of one week of use.

me too, i was noticing significant results by the end of the first week.

No Geoff, it only took me about 5 days. It obviously will vary individually, but I think most people will see results within 7 days.

I have been out of the gym hardcore because of my back but i am ready to hit it again and i dread the DOMS..i am really thinking about giving this a try..any problems with it if somone takes any meds?