The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Its no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

At Large turned down by GNC bc of quality? What BS!

I went into GNC today to buy a protein shaker to mix my At Large products. Being the salesmen that they need to be the guy asks me, "Do you need protein to go with that shaker?" I told him that I good. He proceeds to ask, "what brand are you using?" I responded with Atlarge Nutrition. He proceeds to spew his "knowledge," "Oh, I have heard of them. They wanted us to carry their products, but GNC turned them down. GNC only carries quality products. Have you tried Optimun producs?" I paid for my shaker and left.

The nerve, even after he told my the benefits of Optimum, and I responded with I get all that at half the price, he continied to try and convince me that Atlarge was not up to par. Go figure. I guess that is why he works at GNC, they need salesmen because their products don't sell themselves.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Why didn't you turn around and show him the entire wall covered with andro poppers and horny goat weed and creatine serums and XTREME supplements that they shove down rich yuppies' throats and explain to him that GNC will only stock products with a huge markup?

Lol, well, actually, no, we have never approached GNC concerning our products. We are not nearly large enough yet to support having our products in such a large retailer (we could not support the volume).

IF, and that is a big "if" the guy has actually heard of us I would be flattered. It is unfortunate the putz feels he needs to lie in order do his job. Sales reps who feel compelled to lie do so out of a sense of incompetence. They don't know how to "sell" so they just lie.

You know what would be funny, give me the phone number of the GNC and sales rep's name. I'll give him a call and ask why he lied about our company. LOL, I can imagine this 17 year old kidding ****ting himself as the owner of the nutrition company he lied about personally calls him .

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

lol you should chris, if you get the number make a thread about how the call went.
    Beer helped slow down my metabolism.... -ozzyman

Could have been confusing atlarge with nlarge.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

It is a possibility that he confused you guys with NLarge, I think we ended our conversation with him saying, "go to the website the'll send you a free sample," and I responded with, if you are right I'll come back and buy your suggested protein, but make sure to go to atlarge.com I have a sneaking suspicion he will not

Here you go Chris. He looked like he was at least in his 20s. This all took place around 7:00 p.m.pacific time or so.

CYPRESS CENTER #101729

6871 Katella Ave.
    Cypress, CA 90630
    Phone: (714) 527-224