Thread: My experiences with At-Large

Mystic Eric

My experiences with At-Large

Let me first start off by saying that I have no affiliation or financial ties to At Large. That being said...

Let me first comment on the customer service. Last week, Manveet placed an order of ETS without telling me and let me just point out that we live about 2 blocks away from each other. So it would have made sense for us to order at the same time under one box so we can save on shipping. So what I did was I emailed Chris telling him to hold off on Manveet's order until the next day because I would be making an order later that night so he (Chris) could just put our orders in the same box and credit me the shipping so then I could just pay back manveet his half of his shipping charges.

What ended up happening was I was occupied with something and didn't order until a day after. Chris was forced to ship Manveet's order separately because he couldn't hold on to Manveet's order indefinately not knowing when I was going to order. But because of Chris's customer service, he credited me back my shipping costs anyways even though the mishap was my fault.

The products are great and I believe in them 100%. The protein tastes great especially with milk but they taste great without milk. It mixes better than any protein I've used (well maybe tied with ON).

Just wanted to give my 2 cents about At Large and the pleasant experiences I've had with them

Thanks for voicing your opinion Eric!

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!